Before After Pictures... results?

Options
talysshade
talysshade Posts: 273 Member
Ok so.. the different between these pictures is only 8 pounds... I really only took the second pictures as a new "before" picture, before starting a 60 home workout program, but it just got me wondering since I still had the old pictures.. is there a difference at all..?

28-04-2011
snapshot1ww.jpg

19-03-2012
19312front.jpg
19312side.jpg

Yes I'm aware it took me almost a year to lose 8 pounds, but I've had to give up halfway due to personal issues.

Replies

• Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yep smaller more shaply waist from the fron view and slimmer belly from the side. Way to go! You dno't have to justify your timeline to anybody, congrats on losing and keeping 8 pounds off!
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are doing great!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Yep, you look a lot more toned. It looks like more than 8lbs loss so that's a bonus :smile:
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    There's a huge difference well done :) and keep going!!!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    There's a big difference to me! Great job Hon!
  • nerak3401
    nerak3401 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It definitely looks like you lost more than 8 pounds. And the timeline doesn't matter! You did it, that's all that matters. Nice job! :smile:
  • wivish72
    wivish72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! Congratulations...best wishes on your continued success. Don't worry about the time line, it's a journey.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yes you can tell! Great job!
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. You can definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work and you will be taking new photos again. :) Thanks for the inspiration today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!