you look a lot better
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    great work, you look fantastic. I know that since I really buckled down last September, I haven't gotten sick at all, while people around me all were - put it down to way more exercise + mostly avoiding refined foods, but who knows... anyway, all I know is that I'd rather do this forever and stay well than keep having colds and stuff like I used to, feeling miserable and having to buy OTC meds etc. etc... This change is about so much more than getting thin - I love that you've mentioned all these ways you're healthier - that's what it's ALL about! Go you!
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    in your profile pic you look kinda like a sassy mona lisa lol... Great Job!
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome. Hope that I can get like you. I still have problem spots. haha. Keep up the great work!
  • miss_saraa
    miss_saraa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you all for your kind words and the motivation to keep going at it!!! You guys are absolutely amazing and I wouldn't have been able to do it without MFP and all of you. (I feel that if I cheat or stop I'll be letting all my friends on MFP down.. so thank to you all I have been able to achieve my goals!)

I know some have asked how I did it and I started by doing Jillian Michaels DVDs at home as I cannot afford to go to the gym and pay 100$/month or w.e it costs lol. I started with her 30 day shred, then onto Ripped in 30, then Extreme Shed & Shred (which I found boring). I also did Couch 2 5K (which is a program on your iPhone that helps you run 5KM in 8 weeks without an issue). I have a Westie who loves to go for hikes so I try to take her on the mountain as often as I can. As for food I ALWAYS have vegetables & fruits everyday and I have used freedieting.com to help calculate my BMI and BMR and how many calories I should eat if I want to lose weight etc. I don't starve myself and I eat everything I like in moderation. I have a blog which I wrote all my workout reviews and results from each as well as some recipes! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions :happy:

www.tasteofsara.com
    ^^ My Blog ^^
  • iLikepistachios
    Options
    awesommmeee!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    thx for the blog, i will read it right now! i too can't afford to go to the gym plus there isn't one around my house for a long ways... so i too have been doing the dvd's and trying to eat right but i just can't seem to ge any good results...???
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    great results...good going :)
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    You look great! Good job on your hard work!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • miss_saraa
    miss_saraa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    awesome job! ur are so beautiful.
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to know.. What you do?
  • missionvenus
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!!
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!