Zombies, Run!

Options
Has anyone else tried out this app for the iPhone/iPod? I can't wait to go running again (when my legs stop being so darn sore) and see what happens next! When you're tired and you hear that desperate "THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU! RUN!" It just gives you this shot of adreneline and you just keep on going!! I don't even notice the 30 minutes going by because the storyline is so much fun :)

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I really want to give this app a go but it's a little steep. I will keep it in mind for next month.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the free version and couldn't get it to work. It was set up fine (and really cool I might add) but it couldn't track me once I started running. Makes me hesitant to pay for the good version...
  • Laura_amie
    Laura_amie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am so close to buying it! But i had just paid for Nike GPS so didnt want to pay straight away. but for the days where i cant find motivation i'm thinking about getting it!
  • SemiChaud
    SemiChaud Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think they're adding a tracker in the next update. They've just started so there are still some kinks to work out.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    It sounds really cool, but I'm not a fan of paying for apps. Maybe I'll give the free version a go. Hopefully it works better for me then it did for Brett.
  • Bruce_C
    Bruce_C Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm loving it, bought the full version but as others have said it's a bit expensive considering the limited features. They've promised integration with RunKeeper soon though which would make it better value.
  • jmllmj
    jmllmj Posts: 12
    Options
    It's well worth the money!!! I never run. I stationary bike and on my first run I made it to two miles in 30 minutes thanks to this cool app. I wanted to keep the story going. :D:D
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    I might give this a try. Been wanting to find a way to make running fun
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if it's for android?
  • Jessie_Dawn
    Jessie_Dawn Posts: 169
    Options
    this sounds awesome!! I'll have to look into! :happy:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    One of my MFP friends uses it and loves it. I read an article on it and they gave it a luke warm rating (but then they were on a treadmill). If I find I'm getting bored doing what I'm doing now, I might give it a try.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

Last I heard, it was only available for the iPhone, but an android version was in the works.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options

They have a version of it for Android, and it works well on my DROID II. It helps me ge tin my 10,000 steps a day for my fitbit!
  • SemiChaud
    SemiChaud Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but they hope to have one for Android in the spring!
  • castingon
    castingon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This site says it's coming for Android in the Spring. No estimated release date yet.
  • Dezlyn67
    Dezlyn67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I bought the full version and I love it! Can't wait to go running this evening!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I have an android phone and am in the process of downloading it from the store now,can't wait to give it a try!
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Doubt it would work for me, unless it could make a hologram of a horde of zombies running behind me.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

They have a version of it for Android, and it works well on my DROID II. It helps me ge tin my 10,000 steps a day for my fitbit!

That's just what I wanted to hear/read! Guess I'll be downloading that today. :glasses: