Not only did I climb a volcano crater... I conquered a mount

Options
13»

Replies

• jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love your story, love the pictures! Congrats on such an awesome accomplishment!! You do deserve to be proud of this!! =)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I know her! I know her!

(just wanted to let everyone know that. because maybe, just maybe, some of her awesomeness will transfer to me.)

you did, in fact, go get it. and I'm proud as hell of you for making it happen.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have deff just made me feel your success =D! I wanna say that you are amazing for doing what you did, hope you know that!
  • abbie72003
    abbie72003 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Way to go climb that volcano. I don't know you but I sure am proud of you. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story :)
  • thisgirl980
    thisgirl980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amesome amazing story! I love the way you took us along on that ride. By the time I finished I had tears streaming down my face. I am so inspired! Thanks for keeping it real and for the motivation today...... I really needed that.
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I really needed your story today...thank you :)

I couldn't think of a better memory to take away from Hawaii. You found the new you while you were there. Congrats!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I know her! I know her!

(just wanted to let everyone know that. because maybe, just maybe, some of her awesomeness will transfer to me.)

you did, in fact, go get it. and I'm proud as hell of you for making it happen.

^^^ That would be the "gruff coach" who I slewed vulgarities at... though, not too many directly.

Thanks for the words of encouragement when I needed them!
  • denjoh17
    denjoh17 Posts: 18
    Options
    Way to go on your weight loss!! Wow, a wonderful accomplishment and a beautiful challenge. You are well on your way to your goal. Congrats.
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Thank you for sharing that!
  • pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing this story. i had tears in my eyes the whole time i read. you are TRULY an INSPIRATION!!!
  • DawnOssett
    DawnOssett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great story, I enjoyed reading it and am going to start my list.

Your a great inspiration x
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE that there are so many people who are creating their own bucket lists...

After sharing this story... and really reflecting on everything... I just keep coming back to what a life changing... that's right, LIFE CHANGING climb this was...

Thanks for all the kind words... and please, share your Bucket Lists... it forces you to actually complete them! LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!