Nervous to post this!

Options
13»

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!!!! Absolutely amazing and thanks for posting!!!!
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good for you!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've done a fantastic job and you look great! :)
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    Girl, you didn't just lose weight, you lost years too! You look many yrs younger! It's like you are refreshed! Good for you!!!!!!!
  • emval91
    emval91 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!!! You look beautiful :smile:
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have been looking at all of these great postings on here and decided I wanted to give it a try. I started using my fitness pal in order to lose weight so I could look semi decent for my wedding. Just got married in January! It has been working so well for me that now I want to work towards losing a lot more so I can be healthy. I really love MFP and I get so excited to share it with people who want to lose weight because nothing has ever worked like this for me before. I started getting serious about it around sept-oct 2011 and so far have lost about 30pounds. So here are my pics so far. The top picture is in April 2011. The bottom was taken about a week ago. :)

Fat-2.jpg

after-1.jpg
    great job and congrats.......and wow look at that rock on your finger what an addition to your transformation.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    you're my wedding thinspiration! great job!!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Very nice, good job!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Thanks for sharing the photos! I love reading the posts that post photos of before and after. Always inspiring!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    You done GREAT! And it's proof to anyone that this program CAN work.. (I use program because I HATE the Die with a "T" Word.. LOL )
  • wanda_50
    wanda_50 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope you & hubby have a wonderful life together!! You're looking awesome :)
  • smnous
    smnous Posts: 4
    Options
    Very inspiring! I hope to some day have an after picture!
    congrats, and keep it up. So many people (including myself ;( get over confident and feeling great and go back to old routines. You look incredible, don't let all the hard work go to waste.
    Sara
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous. That is wonderful how well you have done. I am afraid to take some progress shots. Keep up the good work. Add me as a friend if you like. I love to give encouragement and see my MFP friends succeed.
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    wow you look AMAZING what a change x x well done
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Wow, impressive! You look great, what an inspiration!
  • Cjmillan20
    Cjmillan20 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You done GREAT! And it's proof to anyone that this program CAN work.. (I use program because I HATE the Die with a "T" Word.. LOL )

Lol I agree! Program is a much better word :)
  • Cjmillan20
    Cjmillan20 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I hope to some day have an after picture!
    congrats, and keep it up. So many people (including myself ;( get over confident and feeling great and go back to old routines. You look incredible, don't let all the hard work go to waste.
    Sara

I know the feeling. I have lost a lot of weight before but like you said confidence got the best of me and I gained it all back. I know now that this is something I will always have to work at and I am ok with that. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!