If every day where like today...

Options
eacatterton
eacatterton Posts: 145 Member
I just thought this was interesting... A little over 5 weeks ago MFP told me "If every day were like today... You'd weigh 202.9lbs in 5 weeks"... and this morning I weighed in at 202.8. That is a little over a 6lb loss in 5 weeks. I for the most part follow MFP guidelines and eat the recommended calories per day, I almost always eat all of my exercise calories back, except I usually eat more fiber and protein, and it is working for me. And I am very happy with my loss so far. My goal is to lose another 22lbs and then reassess where I am at. I know that I can do this. And I am really excited! :)

Replies

• SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congrats babe!
    Going to start taking a lead out of your book. :D
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    Congrats! good to know those things aren't lying :-)
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Mine has been saying that if every day were like today, I'd weigh around 145-149 in five weeks. It says this every day for the past six months, and I'm still nowhere near that, so good job for you being able to keep at it!:laugh:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome, my friend!
  • eacatterton
    eacatterton Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all of your comments. :)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I always love the "if every day were like today" thing, but I never think to go back and check.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!