Weigh In

Options
Hey Everyone,

This is my first week at the gym and working at my new lifestyle. I have started working out 3 times a week for 30-40 mins each day. If time and daycare allows I try to sneek in an extra 15 minute session somewhere. What is everyones thought on weighing yourself? Should I do it once a week, once a day, more, less? Help please! Thanks!

Jaylynn :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    shoot for once a week, as soon as you wake up, after going to the bathroom

same time same place
  • 2catowner
    2catowner Posts: 94
    Options

same time same place

DITTO! :happy:
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

same time same place

Same for me too! :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options

same time same place

Same for me too! :bigsmile:

yup, me too. :happy:
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    I agree with everyone else! Always weigh the same time each week. I always go with Friday morning as it's before the weekend and I don't have to feel the pressure of getting on the scales first thing Monday morning. :laugh:

I usually have my treat meal on the weekends, so by the time Friday rolls around I have already moved on and don't have to think about just coming off a "treat" meal or day.

This is just my opinion and everyone likes to find what works best for them but I would try to stay away from getting on the scale every day. I don't think it's an accurate reading and by getting on once a week you are more apt to see results and not get discouraged.

I have a friend that weighs every morning but if the scale is up a bit it ruins her entire day! :frown:
  • westbrja
    westbrja Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So I guess once a week it is. How do you guys get those cute pound counter downer's on your profiles?
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i only have a scale at the gym so i weigh in wednesdays after work around the same time everyweek. Works for me cause it has too!:bigsmile: