Twilight fans

Options
KatWood
KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
Here are a few New Moon clips you might enjoy even with the screaming tweens.:laugh:

http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-24-r-patz-shirtless-and-taylor-lautner-too

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I loved the books but kinda was bored with the Twilight movie - the main man who plays edward just isn't what I picture Edward as...
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I loved the books but kinda was bored with the Twilight movie - the main man who plays edward just isn't what I picture Edward as...

I agree times 100.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i hated the choice for rob pattinson at first...

but NOW:noway:

omfg...:heart::heart: :heart:

i'm officially in love with that man. :love:

hehe..:blushing:
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    I have to disagree partially. I loved looking at Robert Pattinson...however he can not act, nor can Kristin Stewart. I did like the books more, but that's always the case. I think the movie was actually quite bad, but I'm obsessed with Twilight so of course I bought it and saw it 3 times in the theater. Fun fact, I'm about to be 27 :blushing:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    yeah, kristen isnt a good bella. bellas supposed to be this quirky, klutzy girl. and kristen is just monotonous and blah.

but, edward on the other hand.. :love: oh gosh, i should just stop...

i didnt hate the movie. i definitely agree it couldve been better. but books to movies are never quite that good.

i saw it in theaters with my bf and a couple friends, and i honestly forgot my bf was even with me, i was just staring at the screen the whole time, and i looked over and literally jumped a little cuz i forgot he was even there. :laugh:
  • vanessa915
    vanessa915 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree partially. I loved looking at Robert Pattinson...however he can not act, nor can Kristin Stewart. I did like the books more, but that's always the case. I think the movie was actually quite bad, but I'm obsessed with Twilight so of course I bought it and saw it 3 times in the theater. Fun fact, I'm about to be 27 :blushing:

Neither of them are bad actors in general, but I believe they were both kinda crappy in Twilight. A lot of that comes from the directing though. A good actor can be terrible if the directing is poor, and I didn't like the direction that Catherine Hardwicke took the film. I'm honestly glad she didn't come back for New Moon. I think that the new film looks promising from the previews.

Vanessa
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I think the first movie reflected the book quite well. But to be honest I wasn't a big fan of the first book. A bit too sappy for my taste. I like the later book since they have more action and more interesting characters in them.

The actress who plays Bella is not a good actress at all. She always seems to be annoyed. No emotional range at all.

I know everyone thinks Edward is so hot, but I just don't see it. He is too skinny for me. Now Jacob, he is one yummy looking guy! From a few of the photos I've seen a few other members of the wolf pack are easy on the eyes too... especially Paul.

Anyways, the first movie was ok and I am looking forward to New Moon. I think with the Twilight series you can't expect too much from the movies after all the books were written for teenage girls :laugh:
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Neither of them are bad actors in general, but I believe they were both kinda crappy in Twilight. A lot of that comes from the directing though. A good actor can be terrible if the directing is poor, and I didn't like the direction that Catherine Hardwicke took the film. I'm honestly glad she didn't come back for New Moon. I think that the new film looks promising from the previews.

Vanessa

I totally agree with you Vanessa. I think the direction was pretty shotty. I can see a noticable difference in these clips tho, or is it just me? I'm looking forwar to seeing what Chris Weitz will do!
    I am 30 years old and I have read the entire saga more than once. It gets better each time. Stephenie is such a fantastic writer and so creative. The more I read them, the more I notice tiny details that must have been so carefully placed and well thought out. Not to mention that even though I don't think the movie did an ounce of justice to the actual story, I can watch it over and over again. I haev even watched while reading just to get a better visualization and compare the script with the story. LOL! :blushing:

Thanks for the link! Can't wait to see the movie! And yes I'm sure I will be there opening night with 20,000 screaming teenagers, pretending that I am taking my daughter:wink: She's really only 9 and has yet to join the bandwagon.

Holly