Morning and Night workout everyday in April Challenge

Options
So I was thinking today about how with St. Paddy's day and my birthday coming up this wknd as well as a recent LASIK surgery I just got has stopped me in my tracks for a minute.

I am going to Miami the first week of May and want to for once feel good about myself while I'm there.

I have decided that I am going to try to go for a 30 min jog every morning before work and do my normal workout routine after work. This may not seem like much, but I really really hate waking up in the morning, and I really am not good at running outside =)

I want to lose 15 lbs by the time Miami comes; even if I don't get to that goal, I will be proud of myself for doubling up on my workouts during the month of April. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy it?! lol

anyone up for the challenge?

Replies

• nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    anyone at all?! lol
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Im in....I will do my normal morning workout in the mornings and walk or jog in the evenings! GOOD LUCK!!!!! We can do it!
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • nichole325
    Options
    YaY! lol
  • afassett
    afassett Posts: 29
    Options
    I'll do it with you!
    I have two puppies, and Im sure they'd enjoy the morning walk / jog for 30 minutes.
    During the week Monday - Thursday I go to the gym at lunch at work, and then sometimes do a workout after work.
    This will definitely motivate me to get in 2 workouts each day!
  • nikrit84
    nikrit84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
  • lisar1208
    lisar1208 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely do it with ya! I'm going to Florida mid May for vacation and want to lose at least 20-25 pounds by then.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i am in I am going to start getting up half an hour earlier and take the dog for a walk in the mornings, then walking at lunchtime instead of sitting at my desk, going to aquasizes once a week, yoga once a week and the gym 3 -4 times a week and loose another 15 lbs by end of April so I am with you in the April challenge
  • shaasp1314
    Options
    I am in. I have been dormant in our Minnesota winter for far too long. I need a massive jump start!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I usually work out on my lunch breaks, and can hit the gym afterwards as well. I am in!
  • gmtaylor07
    gmtaylor07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting April 1=TADs (twice a day) workouts! Thanks for the challenge. :smile:
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done losing, but still waaaaay addicted to working out! I'm in with the gym every morning, and Wii fit at night...

this ought to be a lot of fun - even if we dont make it EVERY day and night, the results will be fantastic!

Love this challenge! Not to mention me n my fam are hitting Disney in May too!
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I normally workout at 5-6 a.m. i can't seem to get the energy to do it late in the afternoon but maybe this is what I need!!

I'll give it a go!

Count me in!! (can i count my physical therapy? It's almost 2 hours of lower body work. 2 days a week directly after work)
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm working on the Couch to 5K program, and doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. Even though 30DS will end (maybe) in April, I have plenty of other stuff to keep me moving. Including my 2 favorite mooches (my friends' dogs).
  • nichole325
    Options
    I can't believe all the people posting! Definitely getting me more and more motivated to get moving!

I normally just do about an hr or an hr and a half at the gym after work (I usually run a couple miles and lift) but I'm excited to give morning runs/jogs a try. It will help jump start our day and burn a few extra cals!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am. I've been wanting to do a morning and night routine. I just have to get my booty up! lol
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm up at 6am every morning anyway. I might as well start doing something productive!
  • roycelynberry
    roycelynberry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • ksraider
    ksraider Posts: 107
    Options
    Count me in. I will be in Flordia in June and maybe this is what this old woman needs.