toning boobies

Options
2»

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    that's what keeps plastic surgeons driving those Fiats and Cadillacs. Build up the muscles underneath, wear a really good bra, and save up for surgery.
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    they are also not FAT they are mammary glands huge difference!!! and I guess I should specify they muscles that surround the mammory glands...

Actually, they have fat as well... http://mammary.nih.gov/reviews/development/Human-breast001/index.html

12029845.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Mine looked a lot perkier after finishing Insanity. I would guess it had something to do with toning up the muscles underneath.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    goodness people just like to argue.... thank you all for the responses that attempted to relevently answer my post!
  • Halcyon3608
    Halcyon3608 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Push-ups, pullups, chest flies, rowing. Anything that builds up your pectoral muscles. And wear a comfortable bra with good support. Gravity is not a friend of the booby.

Agreed - my boobs looked awesome (and went up a cup size) after each summer that I spent carrying around a heavy backpack, tripod, and spotting scope balanced on my shoulders. My doctor commented during my breast exam that I had some serious muscle mass under those puppies.
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So a friend of mine uses a product called lovely jublies by the lush company and swears by it. I haven't tried it yet, but it might be worth looking into.
  • MummieCookie
    Options
    Join a pilates class, this tones all your body and has worked wonders for my boobs.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options