Looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hello all!

I'm 20 years old and I've just joined MFP for the second-time. The first time, I lost about 14lbs and felt so good about myself, but instead of sticking with my healthy lifestyle, I reverted back to my old ways!

So now I'm back, with a new account, and I'd really like some new friends. In my last account, I had a lot of friends but there was no real motivation going on - I'm quite a sociable person and like interaction with people. I don't get a lot of support at home so I'm turning to here..

I don't care how old you are, what gender you are, how much you're looking to lose - we're all here for the same reason so lets all get connected and help each other!

- Soph x

Replies

• djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    i'm active on here and always looking for more friends...sent
  • LlisaRrox
    Options
    I too can use some additional support! I started 3 weeks ago working with a personal trainer, and I love it, but the eating is always a challenge! I have been through the weight loss ringer a time or two, I have a realistic goal, but can always use some encouragement! I'm here, and I have a cousin on here, though I haven't seen her on in a while!

Lisa
  • LlisaRrox
    Options
    And obviously, I am mean that in a quid pro quo sort of way...I am willing to give support too!

L
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I have had the same issue for a few years. I gain weight, I lose weight, and then I gain it again. I could never stay on track. There was no motivation, and no support around me. It has been 3 weeks now and I have been back on track and lost 10 lbs so far. I decided that now is the time, and I am going to do this right. I removed all the negative from my life and filled it with positivity. Not everyday is sunshine and butterflies, but the days that are tough, and we push through them, makes us stronger.
  • sallysueS
    sallysueS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I just signed up today.I would love to be your MFP friend.I could use all the motivation I can get too.
  • DoodleDaft
    Options
    Feel free to add me, although do be warned I eat loads! :-))
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey! You (and anyone else who wants to) can add me if you like, I'm always down to make new friends on here :D
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends as well fee free to add me. =)
  • 13joanne
    13joanne Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends to ,need to do this really bad!!! My wedding is in oct and time is slipping away , you sound really positive so think you will do well x
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey Soph, (and other posters!)

I've just had a clear out of people who'd added me but never bothered speaking to me! (even though I gave daily comments for em) so feel free to add me - always looking for fun, supportive people to be friends with!!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I have been on here everyday since Jan..........
  • jenny6701
    jenny6701 Posts: 18
    Options
    Im new also...feel free to add me ;)
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    add me! I talk alot and comment alot :D
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. More friends is always better as long as they are active and positive and supportive.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi people! I'm pretty active on here, I post my workouts and my food diary is wide open and I reciprocate..

Good luck to everyone on their Journeys! you're doing the right thing , MFP is awesome
  • RunsForFood
    RunsForFood Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is my first time using MFP and I could definitely use some more friends, feel free to add me :)
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Hi hun feel free to add:-)
  • caitlingui
    caitlingui Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've sent you a friend request. Feel free to add me, love having all the support and motivation I can get.
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Hi good luck we all need a bit of motivation so add me if you want .
  • westguy27
    westguy27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too, just started yesterday. Anyone who wishes, feel free to add me.