Options

Replies

• andivaclavicek
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to get there! :happy:
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    Whoo Hooo!! I remember that day as well! Congrats, keep going, and wait until you find the perfect designer jeans that fit like they were made just for you!!
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's so wonderful!! :flowerforyou: Keep it up!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is a super fantastic accomplishment!!

I found myself able to shop in the Women section at Kmart on Friday and not the PLUS section.
    WHOOHOO
    I know it is a super nice feeling.
    I went from 3x to 2x and can now wear 1x or XL depending on the brand. Bought myself a layered blouse for Easter!!
    Not only that but later that day I stopped at a rummage sale on the way home b/c the kids were so excited to see one (first one we have stopped at this spring). I found a size 16 jeans that FIT for 50 cents!
    Love them!
    Can't wait to get into my 14's though...
    Keep pushing forward.
  • immagrandiva
    Options
    CONGRATUALTIONS AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I CAN SAY THE SAME THING!!!!!
  • DKeyla7
    DKeyla7 Posts: 1
    Options
    great!! Can't wait to get that feeling!!! AWESOME JOB!
  • drellbell
    drellbell Posts: 23
    Options
    I had the same thing happen, I was trying on XL tops and found that I needed a Large :)
    Just 5 months ago I was wearing a 2XL and most of them were tight, its so nice to be in a normal size
    Your doing GREAT!!!
  • immagrandiva
    Options
    FORGOT TO ADD THIS, HOW WELL DO I REMEMBER THOSE DAY WHEN I WAS WEARING 26/28 AND HAD TO SHOP FROM THIS LIL CHEAP KNOCK OFF "LANE BRYANT" STORE ONLY BECAUSE I COULD ONLY WEAR "SUPER PLUS"....BUT NOW I SHOP AT ASHLEY STEWART, BODY CENTRAL, CHARLOTTE RUSSE, AND SO AMNY OTHER PLACES THAT I COULDN'T SHOP BEFORE. MY FEET EVEN SHRUNK AND I AM BACK WEARING 4 N 5 INCH HEELS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN I CAN WEAR JUST A REGUALR SIZE 16 (NOT A 16 W..THAT'S WOMEN). BUT I'M GRATEFUL FOR WHERE I'VE COME FROM 26/28 DOWN TO 14/16 W. I JUST REALLY NEED TO TONE BAD!!!!!
  • GardenKat99
    Options
    I ♥ this post in so many ways! So true the upstairs/downstairs of Macys and the feeling of clothing shopping freedom where you have more than one choice to choose from.
    I always joke with friends that even the names of some of the stores, aside from the majority of the clothes offered, are unappealing and downright rude.

"AVENUE" -- like a wide lane?

"Dress Barn"-- really? As plus size I want to tell people I buy clothes from a place with BARN in the title? The best part is that when you walk in to most Dress Barn's the plus size is in the back of the store or in the basement of the store. I travel a lot for work and have actually been to two Dress Barn's where the plus size was in the basement!

"Lane Bryant" -- Again reference to highway "Lane".... geez

And my all time favorite is that plus sized females are not found in the "Ladies" section rather "WOMENS" ...as if ladies are never plus sized?

Keep up the great work!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome girlie...I know from experience that feels wonderful...so happy for you...:flowerforyou:
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    I can totally relate, I have gone from a 20W to a 16 regular and it was such a wonderful feeling when I told Lane Bryant Goodbye and CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!
  • colobon
    colobon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yay for shopping in the skinny people's section!!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment. Keep going!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    YAY congrats <3 rocking job <3
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats :)
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! GOODBYE LANE BRYANT!!!
  • santamommy
    Options
    Love your attitude! Cant wait to get back into my clothes!:drinker:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you...but I am crazy proud of you!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    RIght there with you girl! Finally got my LB card paid off and now it's time to close shop! WOOT WOOT! Congrats!

SLB
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I also lost about the same in the past 12 months, and also went from 1x or 2x down to XL and L. It's quite a good feeling and 20 lbs does make a difference. Good for you, and enjoy that new top, it sounds pretty.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!