P90X Challenge! Starting 2.27.12!!

Options
2»

Replies

• DaveMXF
    Options
    I'm quite out of shape which is why I am considering the Lean version. Every time I try Classic I end up failing miserably.
    Weights is no fear for me at all lol. Just plan on doing Lean to get fit then move up to Classic and who knows maybe Doubles or P90X2

Best way to burn fat is to build muscle, and that said, not necessarily 'bulked' up. If you P90X Classic, with bands or dumbells and use a weight light enough to 15 reps, you will see amazing results.
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    I just joined in! I bought the program like a year ago and never even started it. This is just to motivation I need! Thanks
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    I just started on 3/1. I'm so sore and LOVING it!!!! I'm 163 as of this morning. I also took my measurements and can't wait to see what happens!! Good luck to us all!
  • AmandaHR30
    Options
    My roommate and I joined P90x and my fitness pal both on Monday of this week. We haven't missed a day yet for either! We are both in! Good luck all and stick with it. Kenpox is tomorrow and looking forward to it!
  • TBill13
    TBill13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in! Started Monday on my second full round. Last one was two years ago and with a bunch of life transitions and not having any kind of routine, I am back where I started, up 18 lbs from where I want to be and out of shape. Used FitDay last time to watch my nutrition balance (they had a great protein/carb/fat pie chart that made it super easy) but they don't have an app... Fell off the nutrition wagon last night (big old burger and some drinks w/ friends), but haven't missed a workout so far. Kenpo-X today, my personal favorite!
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am doing the lean version now and then after that I will do insanity!