Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is the one food you haven't touched in 2012? BUT WANT T

2»

Replies

• vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Fettucine alfredo.
  • kimbsh01
    kimbsh01 Posts: 38
    Twix Icecream!!! I love that stuff, miss it too.
  • white cheddar flavoured popcorn... i used to eat it WAY too often but have't touched so far this year haha
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Oil dripping, extra cheesy, authentic NY pizza. I moved away and I think I miss the pizza most!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,087 Member
    ice cream, specifically ben and jerry's phish food, coffee heath bar crunch, cherry garcia, mint chocolate cookie, chocolate fudge brownie... i think thats it for them...

oh and hagen daz coffee, and dryers rocky road..

k that just about does it....

oh and 1 more.. double rainbow green tea :)
  • BLSBoyer
    BLSBoyer Posts: 36 Member
    omg... Reese's double peanut butter cups... soooo evil D:

17816880.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Human
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Tim Horton's Honey Cruller. 320calories. 19grams of fat

I miss them. They're right next door.

These are my favorite! I had so many when I was on tour in Canada!

I don't hold back from any foods. Life is too short to ban food from your diet.

My absolute favorite indulge food is a cupcake from Cupcake Royale (they use local fresh ingredients, organic whenever possible-ha, 'clean cupcakes') I found out they are about 490 calories per cupcake, so I just figure them into my daily goal...and only once a month. I figure, as long as I'm indulging, it should be a 'premium' food, and as clean as possible. I won't eat grocery store cupcakes/cookies etc.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Soda.
    It only really bothers me when I want to drink spiced rum... it's just not the same with out coke.