Losing hope..

Options
Would anyone like to share some foods and excersices used to help me lose 15 lbs ... I am losing hope that I will ever lose this belly!

Replies

• honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is to join a gym and take their classes. I have found this works best, because you have to force yourself thru the class which makes you work harder. I have been going to the classes now for two months and have lost lots of inches and seven pounds. I have become stronger and feel much better and my cravings for junk are all but gone. So I say exercise.

As far as food, fresh or frozen vegetables are best, (not canned, they contain too much sodium) and lean meats and poultry. Cook with cooking spray and log everything. Try to stick with MFP's recommendations. Good luck.
  • Booch101210
    Options
    your suggestion is greatly appreciated, thank you kindly :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I think the only thing to do is to set up your goals with a moderate calorie deficit (don't go too extreme as you don't have a huge amount to lose) and make sure you exercise regularly. Strength training is a good idea as well as cardio - you don't get the big calorie burns on the spot but it helps you maintain your muscle mass which is going to help you burn more calories every day.
    And keep on doing these things. We all want to lose weight FAST but it just doesn't happen that way.
    Hang in there!
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    home work out dvd's- like ten minute trainer, or the biggest loser, work outs that mix strength with cardio- as you convert fat to muscle you will natually burn more calories.
  • colie46
    colie46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been doing planks after every workout for about a month now and it really tones everything. I hold for a minute doing front, and side planks and do two sets. Then I do push ups to try and keep strengthening my arms. I really can tell a difference in the muscle definition of my abs.