Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are your 'vices'?

Replies

• princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Cupcakes and donuts. Thankfully there are no cupcake shops where I live and the donuts are woefully bad. Ben & Jerry's is also another big vice, but I use the excuse that I don't have the money for it to avoid buying it.
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Cadbury Creme Eggs!! Yum!
    Meeeeee toooo!!!!!
  • My fresh baked bread - deadly!!
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Potato chips...and fresh bread....popcorn too! I miss them.

:sad:
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Really good Mexican food! Fortunately there's a restaurant near us that does a delicious healthier version of my favorites.
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    And beer. And wine. Nachos.....
  • milphog
    milphog Posts: 15 Member
    Bagpipes
  • tammi42
    tammi42 Posts: 62 Member
    peanut butter! I could eat the entire jar in 1 sitting
  • Candy! Especially Reese's peanut butter cups and Sour Patch Kids.
  • brhaunparks
    brhaunparks Posts: 28 Member
    Pizza first and foremost. But I love to cook and sausage gravy poured over chicken fried chicken is a close second...plus smoked brisket, ribs, tenderloin...any micro brew you can imagine...and chocolate...and that was just off the top of my head LOL
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Pretzels and most other white breads and chocolate and cheese flavored snacks like Cheese-Its yummmmmmmmmmm
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Alcohol, sweets in general, and peanut butter! The last would not be a bad thing, if I was a little better at moderation >.>
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    doughnuts!!!! :O

and toasted bread with cheese
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Cinni melts, Cinnabon... Well you can see where this is going lol
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Not in any specific order:

Perogies, with butter and sour cream. Anything Dairy Queen...Cheese of any kind and last but not least, I love martinis....

Now i know why i put on weight:)
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    i would say wine and well wine
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    The only thing I really cannot control myself around is maple pecan ice cream. I have to ask my boyfirend to wrench the tub away from me. He sometimes finds me huddled in the hall like Gollum with spoon and tub cradled in my arms :blushing:
    10036 Posts: 51 Member
    Nutella. I will eat all the Nutella.
  • gapm
    gapm Posts: 48
    Chocolate and MMORPG's. If I exercised for even 5 minutes for every hour I play World of Warcraft and Star Wars each week, I would be in great physical condition.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    wine/beer, cheese, and baked goods.