65 days left...Is it possible?

Options
There's 93 days left until June 20, 2012... a.k.a. the first day of the summer season. HOWEVER, there's only 65 total days left until May 23, the day I go on summer vacation from school. I live in SoCal, so once school is out it's trips to the beach every week, a vacation with my boyfriend to Arizona, days spent at waterparks, going to the lake, going out on my boyfriend's family's yacht, etc. I NEED TO BE BIKINI READY!

Sadly, I have a little belly bump right now, and my thighs are out of control. I lose weight very slowly because I don't have a lot to lose; I'm 5'0 exactly and currently weigh 103-105 pounds. But I would like to lose another 15ish pounds of fat and gain some back in muscle. I'm not worried too much about numbers as I am in inches. I would like to lose 2-3 inches off my waist, hips, and thighs.

Basically, I would like to know if it's possible to go from THIS:
6995712317_3c92810068_m.jpg
2-20-12 by wittlelacey, on Flickr

To THIS:
6998846809_f60e9c4302_m.jpg
Goal by wittlelacey, on Flickr
6998914907_a773412f40_m.jpg

&

THIS:
6995712371_03c66615bd_m.jpg
3-4-12 by wittlelacey, on Flickr

To THIS:
6852737436_01dc0ea3c5_m.jpg

....except not as tan lol

I want honest, realistic answers :)))
Can I do it in two months!?

P.S. Please feel free to add me! I need BRUTAL friends that WILL encourage me and HOLD ME TO MY GOALS. I neeeed the pressure (;

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    you could probably get half way there. :3
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think that the 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels would get you VERY close!!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    30 DS should get you there... if you aren't interested in that hit the gym, lift heavy and you will notice a big change. I don't think you need to lose any weight you just need to work on building muscle.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    you could probably get half way there. :3

Good to know, thank you :)) I'm so much worried about abs YET as I am a flat stomach. That's dire!
    Interesting! I've already done it once, I hadn't considered doing it again :) I'm currently doing Ripped! Afterwards I'm going to do Six Week Six Pack and I hope that gets me really close :D
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You have little body fat, it will be very possible to make major changes in 2 months,
    be consistant get in a good hour of workouts everyday and eat clean you will get there!
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    30 DS should get you there... if you aren't interested in that hit the gym, lift heavy and you will notice a big change. I don't think you need to lose any weight you just need to work on building muscle.
    Gym most definitely is not an option :\ My parents won't pay for it and I don't have a job yet. I had a membership before and hated the gym anyway! I like the confines of my own home, and didn't have anyone to work out with!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

Was going to suggest the same
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    You have little body fat, it will be very possible to make major changes in 2 months,
    be consistant get in a good hour of workouts everyday and eat clean you will get there!

Thank you for your motivation <3 I really hope so!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You're at a healthy BMI and losing 15lbs will put you at the very low end of healthy - borderline underweight.

You're at the point you don't have to concentrate on losing weight anymore but it is time to tone up. If you start lifting with your regular cardio program and you eat, you'll actually end up with a better body than those you pictured. Especially better than the first beach picture who looks like she's idolized on tons of thinspo blogs. It may not happen in only 2 months but it will definitely happen.
  • ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I say do Insanity from beachbody. That will get you there in no time!
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    You're at a healthy BMI and losing 15lbs will put you at the very low end of healthy - borderline underweight.

You're at the point you don't have to concentrate on losing weight anymore but it is time to tone up. If you start lifting with your regular cardio program and you eat, you'll actually end up with a better body than those you pictured. Especially better than the first beach picture who looks like she's idolized on tons of thinspo blogs. It may not happen in only 2 months but it will definitely happen.

I plan on gaining 5-10 in muscle anyway so my ideal weight is probably 95-100 :) But before that I need to shed the fat and I can assure you there's 15 pounds of that haha! Thanks for your advice, toning up is definitely in my agenda. I'm not sure that I have access to "lifting", though, other than 3 pound weights I use in Jillian Michael's DVDs.

And I think the body in the first picture is beautiful. She looks healthy and you can see her abs in her upper stomach. There's nothing wrong with her.
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    I say do Insanity from beachbody. That will get you there in no time!
    I bet it would :D
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ...you'll actually end up with a better body than those you pictured. Especially better than the first beach picture who looks like she's idolized on tons of thinspo blogs.

I had the same thought. Honestly, your first picture looks way more attractive to me than the second one! :) I understand that different people have different goals, and I respect that, but I'm betting if you ask any guy which one he finds more attractive, he'll choose your picture. Or he's an idiot. ;) I know my boyfriend would choose your picture without hesitation!

So I say do the 30 Day Shred, eat clean, and work on those muscles, and you will definitely be looking hot by beach time!
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    ...you'll actually end up with a better body than those you pictured. Especially better than the first beach picture who looks like she's idolized on tons of thinspo blogs.

I had the same thought. Honestly, your first picture looks way more attractive to me than the second one! :) I understand that different people have different goals, and I respect that, but I'm betting if you ask any guy which one he finds more attractive, he'll choose your picture. Or he's an idiot. ;) I know my boyfriend would choose your picture without hesitation!

So I say do the 30 Day Shred, eat clean, and work on those muscles, and you will definitely be looking hot by beach time!
    That was such a nice compliment hahaha thank you very much :)))
    More Jillian Michael's DVDs, here I come!
  • rtaddlowe
    rtaddlowe Posts: 70
    Options
    I don't think you need to worry about it. Go to the beach, have fun, and be confident in just the way you are. I believe 90 % of the people out there would kill to be where you are now.
  • pinkpandangel105
    pinkpandangel105 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have never done the 30 day shred (not there physically yet as I have like 70 lbs to lose) but it sounds like a good idea and also squats and lunges. Pilates maybe. Just lots of core and leg exercises that will help you to get super lean because you look great already and that will help you get the tone you want.
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    I don't think you need to worry about it. Go to the beach, have fun, and be confident in just the way you are. I believe 90 % of the people out there would kill to be where you are now.
    This made me smile so big :) I'm just a kid, not even in my twenties yet. I know I should have fun without being insecure. So I will! Simultaneously, I want to look good next to my boyfriend who has unbelievable biceps and abs. Thank you <3
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    I have never done the 30 day shred (not there physically yet as I have like 70 lbs to lose) but it sounds like a good idea and also squats and lunges. Pilates maybe. Just lots of core and leg exercises that will help you to get super lean because you look great already and that will help you get the tone you want.
    I haven't considered pilates, maybe I should! Thanks for your input and for the compliment :)
  • azjlmar123
    azjlmar123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey Im in the same boat as you! I just started p90x. I live in arizona and i want to be ready for boating this summer and the water parks! LOL and this year i want to be in a bikini for the very first time EVER in my life! I know that my 90 days wont be done until June 19th but im going to give it 150% effort so that hopefully i will have great results half way through with over the top results at end of day 90. You may want to look into doing something like that? Also Turbofire is a great program as well but i get way better results by lifting weights/muscle gain (p90x program). if you do lifting/muscle gain type program, you will most likely gain some weight (5 pounds or so) but will look like the 2nd pic that you posted - ripped!

This is a PERFECT example of what i just wrote -

http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/

you will be amazed by her!

good luck!
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    hey Im in the same boat as you! I just started p90x. I live in arizona and i want to be ready for boating this summer and the water parks! LOL and this year i want to be in a bikini for the very first time EVER in my life! I know that my 90 days wont be done until June 19th but im going to give it 150% effort so that hopefully i will have great results half way through with over the top results at end of day 90. You may want to look into doing something like that? Also Turbofire is a great program as well but i get way better results by lifting weights/muscle gain (p90x program). if you do lifting/muscle gain type program, you will most likely gain some weight (5 pounds or so) but will look like the 2nd pic that you posted - ripped!

This is a PERFECT example of what i just wrote -

http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/

you will be amazed by her!

good luck!

What an inspiration! :D Best of luck on P90X! I'm considering trying that out as well :)))