Short hair

Options
2»

Replies

• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I love the short cut Gennifer Goodwin has. Don't know if I could pull that off.
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Check out http://pixie-cropped.tumblr.com/ - it has tons of great looking pixie and other short cuts.
    Here are a few from there I love:

tumblr_lzqrndVPXy1r2ixego1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lzrjc3TDPc1rq1omgo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lx3nhhrWKp1qfv2ye
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've seen people do the short hair style where their hair is longer in the front, a little below your chin, and then it goes up at an angle to a little above your neck. It looks good!
    This!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    bob.jpg

jennifer-aniston-haircut.jpg

I love both of these!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a nice slim small face for those pixie cuts. They are fun. I could pull one off but was about 20 lbs lighter... freakishly skinny. :tongue:

I really like the bob look though. Very pretty!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I really like Dianna Agron's right now. 1
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

I got my hair cut that way in October (with pink streaks for Breast Care Awareness) and I LOVED it. Took no time to flat iron (as I have naturally curly hair), or wear it without flat ironing it.

Its grown out considerably since then (I can pull it all back in a ponytail now) and I've not had to have it reshaped or anything. Low maintenance FTW!
  • pinkpandangel105
    pinkpandangel105 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Right after my son was born I chopped my hair off into a pixie like cut. Nearly buzzed in the back to my cheekbone in the front. It was SUPER EASY to manage. I would just towel dry it and then use a small straightener to finish. I loved the cut, but I'm growing it out now. Only bad thing about these cuts is the mid growth if you decide to grow it back out
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ok this is my first time posting pics in a thread. Sorry I couldnt find any pictures of the back of my hair. It is basically really short because I don't like having the weight sitting on the back of my neck. It gets too hot when working out. The pics are newest to oldest.

Current: (Evened it all out to grow out for a pony tail otherwise the front used to be longer, kind of a swing bob)
    photo.jpg
    Christmas 2011
    380072_847545744559_18813053_38764344_1048244506_n.jpg
    Early Fall 2011
    73666_650597111199_18813053_37123221_1732122_n.jpg
    Summer 2011
    319226_810510024439_18813053_38549149_1959071705_n.jpg
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

I got my hair cut that way in October (with pink streaks for Breast Care Awareness) and I LOVED it. Took no time to flat iron (as I have naturally curly hair), or wear it without flat ironing it.

Its grown out considerably since then (I can pull it all back in a ponytail now) and I've not had to have it reshaped or anything. Low maintenance FTW!

I just got it cut that way a few weeks ago... and I love it too... It doesn't take long to style at all...
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I love short hair on women. I am sure i am in the minority, it just looks great.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    <--- I wanted something light (it's layered with the side bangs). My hair used to reach down to my mid back.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Black-Pixie-Haircuts-2012.jpg

This is pretty much mine. It's very textured so I can get more body.
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I love short hair on women. I am sure i am in the minority, it just looks great.

I think you are in the minority at least from my experience. Short hair is so much easier to fix (for some of us) and I've been told it looks more professional (I guess as opposed to those with long hair that wear it in pony tails all the time?). I love my short cut and have had it for 2 years or so now but am growing it out so that I can put it in a pony tail for the summer. Figure that will be cooler with running and outdoor activities.

We shall see though. I tend to hack it off with the 1st heat wave.