Are there food to decrease sexual libido?????

Options

Replies

• mandacloye
    mandacloye Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Have nothing of help to offer, but sure am chuckling reading some of the responses. Thanks!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    it's not food but Effexor and cigarettes will kill. it. all. The drive and the ability.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I know there are certain foods that increase sexual libido, but are there certain foods that decrease it?

wedding cake
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I know there are certain foods that increase sexual libido, but are there certain foods that decrease it?

wedding cake

Damn, you beat me to it!!! :laugh:
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Who would want to decrease their sexual libido????? Not only is it fun, but just think of all the calories that are being burned while doing the act:love:

^Agreed :)
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    flaccid vegetables.

Mostly psychological, though.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    read somewhere once that licorice is supposed to have a decreasing effect in men, therefore my husband is forbidden to eat it.
    ^^^ THIS!

If there's no sex after 80 - I ain't going past 79. :-D
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When my wife eats garlic, it decreases my libido. Weird, I know.

LMAO
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love how the poster has a deactivated account :ohwell:

On another note I do not know how some people can say anti depressants decreased their libido, Mine was greatly increase when I was on antidepressants.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

wedding cake

Ain't that the truth. LOL
  • reneeradhika
    Options
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love how the poster has a deactivated account :ohwell:

On another note I do not know how some people can say anti depressants decreased their libido, Mine was greatly increase when I was on antidepressants.

Wellbutrin, right? Well known for increasing libido and intensifying orgasms in women, possibly in men.
  • reneeradhika
    Options
    Who would want to decrease their sexual libido????? Not only is it fun, but just think of all the calories that are being burned while doing the act:love:

^Agreed :)

Double agreed! Why oh why would you want to decrease it???
    I don't eat seafood, so aside from oysters.... I'd like increase suggestions.... lol... well, maybe not... don't really need it... lol
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

wedding cake

for the win!
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    decreasing a womans libido works quite well when she signs the marriage certificate. Its in the fine print.
  • shakama
    shakama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I believe it is called wedding cake!!
    The old joke - put a rock in a jar every time you have sex before you are married .... take one rock out of the jar every time you have sex after you are married - YOU WILL NEVER EMPTY THE JAR!! :laugh:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    read somewhere once that licorice is supposed to have a decreasing effect in men, therefore my husband is forbidden to eat it.

I had a male boss who was really abusive..so I always had licorice on my desk, the really good stuff (Although I hate the stuff personally) Whenever he went past and grabbed one it use to make me feel so much better about my day.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That's true about garlic increasing it, it does it for me. All I have to do is think about....whoa....
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Some foods for decreasing libido:
    white flour, white sugar, alcohol, and foods that remove vitamins and minerals from the body especially zinc.

Some foods for increasing libido:
    Eggs, Salmon, Avocados, Pumpkin seeds, Celery, Garlic, and Cayenne
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Anything stinky. Who feels sexy, or wants to get sexy, with onion/pickle/garlic/stinky cheese breath?

I can't stay away from my husband after he's had red onions. Something about them and him (but no-one else!)... MMMMM.... yum.