Replies

• vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    GoGlenCoco.jpg
  • mybeachpal
    mybeachpal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Agree with the others.....so really adorable. I think I will do this, too. Thanks ! flowerforyou:
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thats so nice, my boss just asked me what I was smiling at haha. Woops. Cute idea :):flowerforyou:
  • EpicRosie
    EpicRosie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's so cute I love it!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    How fun! Super cute and creative idea!! :happy:
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Super ubber cute!
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Pinterest and have been wanting to make one. I went to the Dollar Store the other day and found the little stones and jars, but I couldn't find any lettering to put on it.

Look in any scrapbooking section. That's where I found mine!
  • MinimizingMichelle
    Options
    I love this!! I'm going to need a lot of stone lol :laugh:

Haha. That was my first thought too. But those jars are holding 75 stones with plenty of room! Thankfully the dollar store sells them in big bags. :S
  • MinimizingMichelle
    Options
    I can't take credit, a friend gave me the idea. But it definitely keeps me motivated. I've always had trouble staying on track, but I find myself SO BLOODY EXCITED to move those damn little stones that I stay on tract. Not forgetting to mention that every time I walk into the kitchen it's staring me straight in the face. :)
  • DIANEB2
    DIANEB2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love the idea it will give a double way of tracking lbs lost will go out this week and get my stone and jars thanks for the ideal