Are there food to decrease sexual libido?????

Replies

• mandacloye
    mandacloye Posts: 26 Member
    Have nothing of help to offer, but sure am chuckling reading some of the responses. Thanks!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    it's not food but Effexor and cigarettes will kill. it. all. The drive and the ability.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    I know there are certain foods that increase sexual libido, but are there certain foods that decrease it?

wedding cake
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    I know there are certain foods that increase sexual libido, but are there certain foods that decrease it?

wedding cake

Damn, you beat me to it!!! :laugh:
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Who would want to decrease their sexual libido????? Not only is it fun, but just think of all the calories that are being burned while doing the act:love:

^Agreed :)
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    flaccid vegetables.

Mostly psychological, though.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    read somewhere once that licorice is supposed to have a decreasing effect in men, therefore my husband is forbidden to eat it.
    ^^^ THIS!

If there's no sex after 80 - I ain't going past 79. :-D
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    When my wife eats garlic, it decreases my libido. Weird, I know.

LMAO
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    I love how the poster has a deactivated account :ohwell:

On another note I do not know how some people can say anti depressants decreased their libido, Mine was greatly increase when I was on antidepressants.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,552 Member

wedding cake

Ain't that the truth. LOL
  • I know there are certain foods that increase sexual libido, but are there certain foods that decrease it?
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 176 Member
    I love how the poster has a deactivated account :ohwell:

On another note I do not know how some people can say anti depressants decreased their libido, Mine was greatly increase when I was on antidepressants.

Wellbutrin, right? Well known for increasing libido and intensifying orgasms in women, possibly in men.
  • Who would want to decrease their sexual libido????? Not only is it fun, but just think of all the calories that are being burned while doing the act:love:

^Agreed :)

Double agreed! Why oh why would you want to decrease it???
    I don't eat seafood, so aside from oysters.... I'd like increase suggestions.... lol... well, maybe not... don't really need it... lol
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member

wedding cake

for the win!
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    decreasing a womans libido works quite well when she signs the marriage certificate. Its in the fine print.
  • shakama
    shakama Posts: 13 Member
    I believe it is called wedding cake!!
    The old joke - put a rock in a jar every time you have sex before you are married .... take one rock out of the jar every time you have sex after you are married - YOU WILL NEVER EMPTY THE JAR!! :laugh:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    read somewhere once that licorice is supposed to have a decreasing effect in men, therefore my husband is forbidden to eat it.

I had a male boss who was really abusive..so I always had licorice on my desk, the really good stuff (Although I hate the stuff personally) Whenever he went past and grabbed one it use to make me feel so much better about my day.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    That's true about garlic increasing it, it does it for me. All I have to do is think about....whoa....
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Some foods for decreasing libido:
    white flour, white sugar, alcohol, and foods that remove vitamins and minerals from the body especially zinc.

Some foods for increasing libido:
    Eggs, Salmon, Avocados, Pumpkin seeds, Celery, Garlic, and Cayenne
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Anything stinky. Who feels sexy, or wants to get sexy, with onion/pickle/garlic/stinky cheese breath?

I can't stay away from my husband after he's had red onions. Something about them and him (but no-one else!)... MMMMM.... yum.
This discussion has been closed.