anyone know any low calories breakfast recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• gracelesswinter
    Options
    My lucky dog gets my egg yolks. :) and he has a beautiful shiny coat to show for it :)
  • emilycroww
    Options
    this sounds totally delicious! Going to make some of these this week!
  • emilycroww
    Options
    i like to make egg bakes. i'll make like 12 and eat them for days.

2 with a veggie pattie for breakfast is so fill and delish.

they're about 100 cals each (with the yolk)

1 pepperoni on the bottom of each muffin tin
    1/4 cup of sautayed veggies on top of that (i sautayed zuchini, onions, and mushrooms)
    2 tbsp of cheese on top of the veggies (i used mozzerella)
    1 egg on top, add s/p to taste.

fill up all the muffin tins like that. bake at 375 for 15-20 mins or till the eggs are cooked. :D You can scoop them out easily because of the natural fats in the pepperoni (you could also use turkey deli meat for a lower cal alternative and egg whites instead of whole eggs which would make the total cals closer to 50 that 100).

this is also super high protein, and low carb. :3

I meant this, THIS sounds totally delicious :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Cartons of egg whites are now available in the UK - I can find them in Sainsburys but not in Tesco. They are in the milk section.
  • kathypetersen1
    Options
    Herbalife shake with all the vitamins needed and protein to help us get going and get metabolism moving! There are some really yummy recipes out there! Need any help Id gladly help you!:smile:
  • swekmom
    swekmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1 Sara Lee Thin Bun - 100 cal
    9 Tbsp egg beaters - 70 cal
    2 slices turkey - 50 cal

Total 225 calories for a great breakfast sandwich!! Keeps me full until lunch.
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    This is 234 cals but you can certainly swap out the cheese or omit it all together and use
    low calorie tortillas to bring the calorie intake down

Breakfast Quesadilla

Ingredients:

1 egg

1 ounce grated low-fat cheese or Parmesan cheese

1 tablespoon salsa

1 small flour tortilla (preferably whole wheat)

Instructions:

Before preparing the recipe Preheat, turn the oven on 350°F , then Scramble the egg in a small skillet.

Gradually pour it on the salsa , then adding the cheese.

After that ,put the tortilla on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.When it’s color turn to gold. Put the egg mixture on one half and fold over the other half to cover.

The time baking : 5 minutes or until the tortilla become crispy.

Nutritional Information Per serving :

234 calories

12 g total fat (5 g sat)

202 mg cholesterol

18 g carbohydrate

15 g protein

1 g fiber

460 mg sodium
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I usually have 2 ryvita multigrain crispbreads with 25g low fat cottage cheese - 100cals! So I don't feel bad if on the odd day I actually want another helping to fill me up :) (usually I have a cup of tea with milk and sugar which adds another 50 to the total, but totally worth it IMO so I can get my morning cuppa!)
  • DWeiss781
    Options
    Try to eat protein for breakfast: I eat 2 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, 1 teas olive oil, and 1 serving grits. I divide the meal in half and eat half at breakfast and the other half about 10:30 or 11 a.m. You can vary the protein, cooked vegetable, and the grain to suit your taste. Enjoy!:
  • BlessedMoon
    BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump! Some of these sound delicious!