Do You Eat the Same Breakfast Every Day?

Options

Replies

• Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal everyday, it's so filling. I add a tbsp of agave, a tbsp of low sugar jam, and a tsp of peanut butter...haven't grown tired of it yet.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Shakeology almost everyday for breakfast......or Organic Scrambled eggs
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have the same every work day (weekday) and usually the same on the weekends. I don't actually eat anything though, I just have a cup of chocolate soy milk.
  • Pkendricks
    Pkendricks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat the same thing everyday, with little variation. Egg beaters, 2 slices bacon, fruit of some kind, 1/2 alternative muffing and either a 1/2 c of 2% milk or V8. I like it and try to keep my bigger meal earlier in the day.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat the same breakfast every day... it is simple and easy and is a great way to get my carbs in. I have some Cinnamon Toast with coffee, and maybe a banana. Sometimes I have yogurt with berries and granola though.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I alternate betweeen the same things its either

Fruits ( banana, orange, apple) with Silk Soy Yogurt

Fruits ( banana, D'Anjou Pear, Apple ) Thomas Mini Cinnamon Rasin Bagel with Toffuti Cream Cheese

Fruits and Cereal ( the most common ones I eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Honey Nut Cherrios)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I either have Trader Joes steelcut oats, or a Jimmy Dean D-Lights sandwich, nearly every day. Throw in the microwave, quick and easy, and delicious. Sometimes I'll add a banana, or like today, a small glass of OJ. I vary lunches and dinners a lot more, but I prefer quick easy breakfasts.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I usually eat 2 hardboiled eggs, a cup of coffee, and a small packet of Irish oatmeal. Does the trick
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I eat a bowl of instant oatmeal with unsweetened almond milk and protein powder every single morning. It's quick and easy, and is the only healthy breakfast other than something with eggs that will fill me up. I just don't have time in the morning during the week though to make eggs, so I stick to the oatmeal.
  • mickyjd
    mickyjd Posts: 97
    Options
    I eat the same protein shake for breakfast 5 days a week, then do a a tasty sugar free pudding variant on Saturday, but have a big bowl of oatmeal on Sunday after a long (1+hour) run :)

Funnily, I eat the oatmeal around 1 hour before I go my 1+ hour run :)
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yup. 2 pieces of Canadian bacon mixed with kale, mushrooms, and egg whites...and 1/2 cup of Fiber One with 1/2 cup of another cereal (usually kashi) with almond milk. Oh, and then 2 mid-morning clementines. And coffee. Every day. I love it and it keeps me full and energized.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Mine varies. Otherwise I get bored with eating the same thing
  • erinarnold81
    Options
    Yes I have 2 poached eggs, 4 slices of turkey bacon, and either a yogurt or cottage cheese.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    The only time I was eating the same thing every day was when Clementines were still in season. I'd peel 3 or 4 before bed and put them in the fridge and eat them while I either checked my email the next morning or watched TV. They were easy, they were yummy, and weren't too heavy to start the day on.

Generally I eat the same thing still because I have several granola bars I switch between, but sometimes I'll have a banana or some yogurt. Most things if I have them too often or day after day, I'll get to a point where I actually can't eat it because the taste makes me sick.
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    I eat the same thing every morning too. 2 egg whites whipped in oatmeal with a bit of Stevia and a handful of blueberries.
  • PegsLee
    PegsLee Posts: 18
    Options
    oh yes I do, a typical German breakfast with breadrolls and jam or honey and coffee.
  • Carita79
    Carita79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    does coffee count :)
    i cant eat in the morning it makes me queesy to make our lunches at 6am let alone injest anything :(
    any suggestions on how to train my body to be hungry in the am?
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day.

Breakfast is a fruit smoothie with frozen mixed fruit, 1/2 of yogurt and a banana plus 2 hard boiled eggs.
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I eat a pure protein bar every day. It has a lot of protein and keeps me full till lunch time. Also it makes me feel like I am having a candy bar for breakfast. :smile:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I have oatmeal or eggs of some kind almost every day. i rarely have box cereal anymore.