The FInal Meltdown 7.30.09

Options
Good Mornin all

I didi more weights last night even tho my DH said he did not want to do it, but I pushed myself to do it even tho I just wanted togo to bed. I went over my cals but just a little

I thought I didi good on my breakfast choices until I put it in when I got to work and I realize I need to go back to 2% milk and leave the peanut butter off my english muffins

Do any of you know a low cal butter that still taste good?

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I use the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray....0 cals, 0 fat, 0 everything. I spray it on my protein pancakes for breakfast :smile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Realize that the butter sprays do actually have some fat and calories - I had read that 20 sprays has 2 grams of fat....I try to just not use it or limit to 5 or 6 sprays - I've yet to find a reduced fat butter that's worthy of eating - for either the nutrional nightmares that they are or they taste yucky.

For english muffins-I use all fruit spreads or reduced fat pnut butter with a couple squirts of the spray or just make a breakfast sandwich - with egg beaters or a real egg and a couple slices of shaved 98% ff oscar meyer brown sugar or honey ham - it's YUMMY

So I was disappointed in my running this week - only 2 miles on Tuesday with 1 mile of walking added - total of 3.25 and Wednesday 2 miles jogging that was in intervals but I also walked 2 miles to go along with it. I think I am worn out from vacation and now lack of sleep with the puppy....I will keep working at it but I did feel like somewhat of a failure when I couldn't keep going - and my shoe also cut a blister - bled thru the sock to the shoe so that didn't help - hopefully tomorrows run will be better today is strength day.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Chrissy I know the pains of a new puppy we got a 7 month old puppy 2 weeks ago and I am not use to her being around plus she likes to walk around on the bed while I am trying to sleep and lay on my head :grumble: .

I know you will get back on track with the workouts :drinker:

I am going to have to try your breakfast ideas:flowerforyou:
  • mccullah
    mccullah Posts: 4
    Options
    Parkay 0 calorie butter spray.....it has a good flavor.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    again my comment applies to the ingredients of the butter sprays - just be careful that it's not hidden fats/cals