Getting back on track, new here

Options
Hi everyone. I am looking for motivation to stay on the right track, pay more attention to what I am putting in my mouth and loose the weight that I have slowly put back on. This month will mark my 4 year anniversary from gastric bypass, which is a great tool, but as for many that have had this done I have slowly started to fall back on some of my old habits. The surgery allowed me to drop from my high weight of 365 pounds which is the first time in my life that I have ever been under 200. My lowest was 155, currently I hit a high of 180. That shocked me back into reality.

Anyone else that has gone through gastric bypass, that have tips would be great. My protein is always off the charts, as it should for us hitting at least 100 g per day, calories under 1200.

Also getting back into running which has been 2 years since I last did that as well. So any runners that have tips would be fantastic.

So glad that I found this site.
Thanks
Darlene

Replies

• stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting back on track with you! I just started the C25K, couch to 5 K running program, and have increased my protein intake....seems to be helping :-)