Need ideas on what to drink?

Options
ojell
ojell Posts: 749 Member
I skipped a mickey d's lemonade for a Crystal Light Pure Lemonade packet. Out of curiosity I put them both in my diary to see how well I did. Uhmmmm...the mickey d's would have been a better choice! Grrr!! I always thought that would be a BAD choice.

I have such a hard time drinking water...and I'm a milk lover but can't drink that a TON in the summer, so I'm trying to find a good healthy aternative that I can live with.

I was drinking one of those koolaide packet things the other day and my neighbor told me to watch the sugar substitutes. I just can't win. What can I drink besides water and milk...that will actually be yummy and good for me?

I've tried the fruit water stuff...I can only do that short term. Ugh!

Replies

• lilfurson
    lilfurson Posts: 190
    Options
    I've been using the Propel Zero packets. I put 1 packet in a liter of water.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    Sliced lemon or lime in your water.

Unsweetened tea.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Flavor water with things like a few mashed up frozen or fresh berries, a little mashed up watermelon, a little mashed up mango...any sweet fruit will do. Your drink will be 100% natural and have hardly any calories.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Try putting lemon or cucumber in your water. Definately helps with the taste.
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just drink Crystal Light Fruit Punch or the Rasberry Lemonade, but I make it very diluted, I think it's way too sweet if you follow the directions.