3 month Progress w/ pics

Options

Replies

• amandamay71
    amandamay71 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Well done!! You are doing really well and the pictures prove that! Hot Mumma!! Have a great day and thanks for motivating me to take pics! :-)
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you. I most definitely can notice an improvement! Keep up the great (and hard) work!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I see a difference everywhere. You're doing great. Keep it up!

As for the water retention, are you tracking your sodium intake? Too much salt will make you retain water.
    Also, if you're not drinking enough water your body will hold onto what it has.

Yes I was tracking it before the doctor told me to - I try to keep it under 2500mg a day - It was a bit high sunday but I cant be perfect everyday - damn hot wings :)
    As far as the water I'm drinking 12 or more glasses a day. My problem with that is .. I seem to not be releasing what Im taking in (except for sweating during my workouts) I have another Dr appt for April 19th. I will discuss with him about the possibility of kidney issues then.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and the difference is quite noticeable!! Keep going, you'll get to your goal!!! :)
  • zwharris05
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up! You look great. All of my friends on here are my inspiration and you guys make me feel like I can really do it this time. Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • tlbeattie
    Options
    it looks like you have lost more weight! can totally tell in your stomach and face...keep up the great work!! :)
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress pics... very inspirational.... Great job :)
  • helpmelose2011
    Options
    Thank you all for the support it is much needed today! I feel like I've lost more and it looks it to but the scale doesnt agree so we're not on talking terms at the moment :drinker:
  • mrselanco2268
    mrselanco2268 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I attend to retain a lot of water due to my high sodium intake. I created my food diary to keep track of it. I started drinking more water. I held on to the weight for 3 weeks and then finally had a 6 pound loss this past week. Your before and after photos are amazing. I can definately see the difference from when you first started out on this journey. Stay encouraged!:happy:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what that scale says. You're doing the dang on thing!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    my friend you look

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a big difference in your torso. I'm surprised that the pounds lost aren't higher!

That's what I was going to say! :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your torso!! Congrats to you and keep up the great work!!
  • crmedina
    crmedina Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the great work!
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good stuff!! The progress definately shows. Your face is thinner. And your torso looks better defined. Congratulations!!
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    u luk gr8 girl
  • lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That progress is inspiring hun!!! I am also surprised that you haven't lost more in numbers as you are SO much smaller than in the first pic. You must have increased your muscle mass which is leading to a lesser figure in weight loss as you look like you have lost about 10 lbs more than the scales has told you!!! :noway:

You are doing amazingly and already look so much better!!!

I agree that you need to drink at least 8 glasses of water and that should help with the water retention.

I feel the exact same as you in that at the beginning of my weight loss I could actually see it but now I don't see it at all. Keep going with the photos to remind yourself what an awesome job you are doing and keep at it!

Im going to add you now. I need inspiration like yours :happy:
  • NorthSeaSqueezebox
    NorthSeaSqueezebox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You did a great job in the past three month. I can see a huge difference! Keep it going!
  • helpmelose2011
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for the comments - My body is getting exhausted more quickly than it was in the beginning so i might up my calories just a tad. Again thank you all so much! I love MFP it helps keep me motivated and your support helps more than you know!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!