Georgia Girl getting fit..

Options
any one in here needing to lose some serious weight .. i am currently 337.. lost 8lbs since i started using this app...
I wanna get to 180.. but I am taking this one pound at a time .. i need encouragement . support and motivation... add me if you need the same ..

btw im Brittany age 25 in Datlon Ga ..

Replies

• just2liveagain
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • Kris10can
    Options
    I would love to be friends....friend request also sent! :)
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Encouragement is always great to read! I would love to add you to my list of friends. Anyone else, please feel free to send a friend request!
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Another Georgia girl here. I am just south of Rome so we are nearly neighbors. Friends request sent.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Southwest ga girl here
  • bcrawl
    bcrawl Posts: 16
    Options
    thank you all for replying and now being friends .. lets get this weight off ..
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm in Decatur, GA
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Not for nothin' but Georgia's on my mind!! Friend request sent
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I am in North Georgia near Dawsonville.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • mrsjurado05
    mrsjurado05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also in GA and so ready to get this extra weight off... If nothing else the heat will help!!! I just started using this app and cant wait to see it help! Friend request sent!
  • Leah_W_2022
    Leah_W_2022 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your in my neck of the woods! Im in Calhoun :) I have 110lbs to lose! Best of Luck!
  • caylac3
    caylac3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a southern girl too, I'm tryin' to lose 115
  • WhitePony26
    Options
    I'm not a southern girl (obviously lol), but I am trying to lose some serious weight. I just started yesterday, and I'm excited to drop the pounds and feel good!

I'd be more than happy to provide support and motivation whenever needed, just shoot me a request! :)
  • Djtemp95
    Djtemp95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We all need support and encourage to continue to stay on track. One pound at a time! That is the way to go. I have lost 20 pounds. I have 80 more to go to get to 155.