Has weightloss effected

Options

Replies

• CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think I've become a happier, more positive person since I've started working out, eating better, and getting healthy. :)

This is me! I have always been a pretty happy person anyway!! I really think the exercise is making a lot of the difference!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I HEAR YA!
    I also find myself walking down the street like I'm on a catwalk :laugh:

LOL!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I've found that my 'inside' voice has now become my 'outside' voice. :)

Could not of been worded better!!!!
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    There have been studies done, when people start cutting back on calories, their seratonin levels drop, making them cranky. It took a few months for me to feel like my old self again.
  • ShiahC
    ShiahC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    And here I thought it was just me. LOL
  • mstemen
    mstemen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have less patience for excuses.

And I feel like I have roid rage... idk what's wrong with me

Sorry but I couldn't help thinking about hemorrhoids and how pissed I'd be suffering from them too!

But in all seriousness I kinda feel where you're coming from. I find that my patience is wearing thin if I have to repeat myself several times I feel like I'm going to explode.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    (affected?) Your personality?

I've found that lately, I'm more b!tchy (as if that was possible) but I'm also more caring at the same time. I feel like a freaking nut case!

Honestly...it's sooo funny you ask this cause I told my cousin this about ME! hehe I'm usually such a pushover and do whatever, but I don't know if it's just my confidence slowly coming back or what but yea, I'm totally becoming more *****y too and putting my foot down more. LoL Good and Bad I suppose. LOL
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    So start taking my vitamins?! lol
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I have less patience for excuses.

And I feel like I have roid rage... idk what's wrong with me

Sorry but I couldn't help thinking about hemorrhoids and how pissed I'd be suffering from them too!

But in all seriousness I kinda feel where you're coming from. I find that my patience is wearing thin if I have to repeat myself several times I feel like I'm going to explode.

I'm so glad I'm not alone. I feel bad for everyone in my life, I feel like I'm just running on empty...
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Sounds like a vitamin or mineral deficiency.

@BAM - you are a brave man getting in the middle of this one.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

Are you trying to say I'm an emotional wreck?! What an insensitive thing to say!!! I can't believe you would even!!!! *sigh* but you might be right.... *goes to cry in the corner*
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options

Are you trying to say I'm an emotional wreck?! What an insensitive thing to say!!! I can't believe you would even!!!! *sigh* but you might be right.... *goes to cry in the corner*

You might be an emotional wreck, but you're pretty d*** funny - FR sent.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    This is me as well. My emotions are all over the place.

really? I fell like I'm going CRAZY!!!

Yeah, I'm a total b*tch, or a total sweetheart and it's never predictable, I feel so bad for my fiancé.

I think this just goes to show how addicted to the comfort food we are...at least I know for me. I have been doing this now for three weeks and I also have been crabbier and it's hard. I hurt a dear friend's feelings the other night. I am realizing that for me I am a true food addict (comfort foods and eating too much - my portion sizes were out of control). I use food to comfort myself and not to FUEL my body. For me this truly is a journey and not a destination. I am also examining ALL aspects of this journey of Food Addiction. I am looking at the Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual. I want this to be a LIFE CHANGE not just weight loss~ I really want to LIVE the rest of my life and not be a prisoner of it.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Ive always been betchy and get annoyed with the boyfriend lol I don't really feel any different
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I don't think it has changed my personality, but it has changed my interests.
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! :bigsmile:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I've found that my 'inside' voice has now become my 'outside' voice. :)

I agree with this 100%...I don't hide anymore. Before only a handful of people knew the real me...now F em if they don't like who I am.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    It didn't change my personality in the wrong way, but I think it's slowly enhancing my personality even more. I have always been a positive person, but I feel even more positive than before. :)
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I found when I wasnt eat enough I was EXTREMELY '*****y'....as soon as I started to eat enough I was much more calm, nicer to people and actually had patience.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My personality hasn't changed much. I'm stilly shy and a soft speaker. But I do tend to look at myself in a might better light now. I used to hate looking at myself, but now I'm more pleased with myself.