Too fat to exercise...

Options
2»

Replies

• starfishsaving
    starfishsaving Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your message is so inspirational. I've used that sense of hopelessness, that "why bother, I'm too far gone" feeling, to really justify not making changes, but you are so right!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you posted this! I get so annoyed when I hear people say they are too fat to do yoga, go swimming, attend parties, wear dresses, etc, etc. I say your life should not wait for anything and you should do whatever it is you want to do to the best of your ability NOW.

I've been skinny before, and there is nothing magical about it. I was on the line between healthy and underweight, and I still didn't wear glamorous clothes, or run marathons or anything special. In fact, I think I wore nicer clothes and exercised a lot more when I was obese. Now, I'm only overweight, rather than obese, and I've come to the conclusion that EVERYONE can benefit from exercise, even if you can only move a little bit at a time.
  • FaithfulSmiles82
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work Jess! You'll be at your goal weight before you know it!