my boobs

Options

Replies

• Jaime2159
    Jaime2159 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm an F
    TAKE MY BOOBS- PLEASE!!!

I'm not losing them at all :grumble: I'd jump for joy if they started to go away. It'd be interesting to be able to jump and not get a black eye.

When I first started losing weight almost 2 years ago I was size H, I am now down to a DDD! Thank goodness!!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    that's always the first place to lose for me. Bye-bye to my C cups, welcome back little B's. One of my girlfriends had a reduction last year, she is very happy too. I told her wished we could have worked out a partial transplant or something :)

my mom who's an A asked me to bring her home a doggy bag after my surgery! :laugh:
    [/quote

Love it :)]
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Omg I didn't know there was anything past D! ... I'm at A :laugh:

~Leash :heart:

me either - there's a whole rest of the alphabet here. :)jk
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many guys popped into this thread hoping for pictures?

Ya',,, that would be me. :devil:

I feel your pain. When I started I had a big, manly 47" chest. Now I'm down to a 44" (A cup, BTW).

Measurements are now 44-36-40, and I got my "V" back back. It's all good.

Who wants pics'? :happy:

:laugh:
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    38C down to a 34B...Lov'n it...
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Want to hear something weird? I lost between 5 to 7 pounds and actually went up a cups size. I was a 40 C now I am a 38 D. I lost weight around my back and rib cage, but around by breasts I stayed the same size. I know this will not last, as I lose more weight some will probably come from my boobs as well. It did make my Fiance happy though
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    I went from a full D to a full C, small D. However, Went from 39-43-53 down to 32-35-42
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I'm an F
    TAKE MY BOOBS- PLEASE!!!

I'm not losing them at all :grumble: I'd jump for joy if they started to go away. It'd be interesting to be able to jump and not get a black eye.

...coughcough....im double f. :sad: if i could get back to a D i would be truly happy! if when my extra weight is gone and they are still bigger than my head, i will be looking into surgery for sure...:cry:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    My wife had the big R 15 years ago. I staged a protest and hunger strike, but I could not dissuade her. :grumble: Doc took almost 4 pounds - FF down to D. :angry:

She scars well,,, or doesn't scar badly, however you want to describe it. The first few years she looked like she'd fallen off a horse and gotten drug through a barbed wire fence,,, but after a while it got much better. After 3 years she could pass the "10 foot test" (10 feet away you can't tell).

The super extra good news is - she's 41 with a 15 year old rack. If she hadn't gotten it done she'd probably be tossing them over her shoulder by now. So,,, I guess she was right. :tongue:

Little disappointed that nobody wants to see my pics BTW :cry: ).
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    My wife had the big R 15 years ago. I staged a protest and hunger strike, but I could not dissuade her. :grumble: Doc took almost 4 pounds - FF down to D. :angry:

She scars well,,, or doesn't scar badly, however you want to describe it. The first few years she looked like she'd fallen off a horse and gotten drug through a barbed wire fence,,, but after a while it got much better. After 3 years she could pass the "10 foot test" (10 feet away you can't tell).

The super extra good news is - she's 41 with a 15 year old rack. If she hadn't gotten it done she'd probably be tossing them over her shoulder by now. So,,, I guess she was right. :tongue:

My gf did the same
    But she was having back problems
    while I wasn't pleased it was better than having her not be able to stand

She went to an "official" bra sizer pre-op and said she was an H
    Brought her down to a DD

still fun, and now she doesn't cry at the end of a long day because of back pain
    so everyone is happy
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I was happy to see mine go. Started as a 40D and am now a happy 36C.:love:
  • heather0mc
    Options

send the pics! :smokin: :devil: :smokin: :devil: :smokin:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i went from a DD down to a small B...some A's
    :sad:

granted i can wear cuter shirts and no bra
    but still...i miss having boobies!
    guys now grab my *kitten* instead of going straight for the knockers! lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    <<snip>>

Sorry, bluffing. She & I have been talking about shooting some "during/after" pics, but haven't gotten a round tuit.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    <<snip>>

Sorry, bluffing. She & I have been talking about shooting some "during/after" pics, but haven't gotten a round tuit.

lol! ah darn! you ought to though! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

41 with a 15 year old rack-- :laugh: sounds like you're selling a truck or somethin'

I'm dying--
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

I can ALWAYS depend on you Casper, to give me a great laugh!! VERY FUNNY!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I am a 38 B and I'm hopeful that I don't lose them... small enough as they are!! LMAO
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Omg I didn't know there was anything past D! ... I'm at A :laugh:

~Leash :heart:

I'm AA

Almost A :angry:

Kidding, I LOVE me little boobies! :laugh:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm an F
    TAKE MY BOOBS- PLEASE!!!

...coughcough....im double f. :sad: if i could get back to a D i would be truly happy! if when my extra weight is gone and they are still bigger than my head, i will be looking into surgery for sure...:cry:

Me too :sad: I dont WANT surgery.
    I would loooove being a D. Heck, even being a size that a store carries would be great! I have to order all my bras online- blech!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I'm an F
    TAKE MY BOOBS- PLEASE!!!

Me too :sad: I dont WANT surgery.
    I would loooove being a D. Heck, even being a size that a store carries would be great! I have to order all my bras online- blech!

ditto! and they are expensive!!! currently, two of my really good ones are wearing out. i am riding them ghetto stlye with safety pins because i REFUSE to buy a new one in this size. i am giving it at least until the end of august. maybe my then i can at least buy an F and not a double! :sad: