Looking for friends!

Options
I have been on MFP before, but I quickly stopped. I created a new account in hoping for a fresh start. I cannot wait to get in shape and lose the rest of the weight I need to lose. I'd love to friend people who need to lose 40+ pounds like me, but I am open to anyone that's willing to be a motivator. (:

Replies

• jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! Hope you stick around this time and achieve your goals!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've lost about 45ish pounds and have about 30-35 more to go. Feel free to friend me if you want :)
  • WhitePony26
    Options
    Welcome back! I actually just started here, and I'm looking forward to the journey!

Best of luck! I know you can do it! :)
  • danielamariaxo
    Options
    I need to shed 40 pounds too! You can add me! Good luck on your journey
  • palmeida88
    Options
    In the beginning I started out at 40lbs to lose but I have lost 20 of the 40lbs that i had gained from my pregnancy, so if you want to add me i am a great motivator and will help you to stay focused on your weight loss goal.
  • 1derfuldia
    1derfuldia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I restarted about 2 weeks ago and have been staying on track this time because I decided to get friends. I can't believe how much better it is with people suporting you and you supporting them. Please feel free to add me!

Good luck this time:)
  • mcumba
    mcumba Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking to do 45 or more! Friend me if you like!
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Good Luck missus! I've been on this for about 2 months now and don't know how I managed without it to be honest. The support is unreal!!

If anyone of yous want to be friends feel free to add me

cheers!