6 meals a day diet menu!

Options
So today I started the 6 small meals a day plan! I am looking forward to this because I am someone who likes to snack and overeat. I figured this plan would probably work out best for me since I can eat every 2-3 hours, eating healthy stuff and not have to overindulge on eating the "3 big meals" a day. I'm looking for different 250-300 calorie meals that people love to eat and are healthy and yummy! Please, I'd love your input! Thanks. Oh yeah, if I could get feedback on today's diary, I'd really appreciate it :)!

Replies

• bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Great job with veggies! You definitely did great incorporating them! You did awesome today! I do several meals too. Feel free to look at my diary, I will add you as a friend!
  • ChristieStearns
    ChristieStearns Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have been on 6 small meals a day for 2 years now. However, only been on MyFitnessPal a couple of weeks. But my food diary is public so check it out. Also in case you didn't know, you can rename your meals in here, so I have named mine "Meal 1" through "Meal 6" so that it makes more sense for me. I can't promise what I eat is ALL healthy. But you may get some ideas. I also have a blog and I try to post food photos. Send me a message if you would like the link!
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Try this website: http://400caloriesorless.com/
  • sstein21
    sstein21 Posts: 25
    Options
    I am thinking about trying "6 meals a day"....I am a big snacker especially when it gets slow at work.
  • amontoya06
    amontoya06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @bkandisjj29, I saw that you had made a mushroom primavera with spaghetti squash! That sounds so amazing. Recipe :)? And thanks ladies :)!
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I eat 6 meals a day, but I keep it simple. Chicken, fish, black beans, eggs, brown rice, turkey burgers, sweet potatoes, green leafy vegetables, and of course protein shakes. I tried cooking a meal every night, but that got old, fast. I usually cook everything on Sunday (about 2 hours of work) and put it all into plastic containers. I believe my diary is public, so you can go and take a look at it.
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just viewed your diary and I noticed that it was real simple like mine:ohwell: . Hopefully you will get some feedback from the more "spontaneous" people on MFP>
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hummus is my friend, along with fresh veggies, fruits, I even have one of those personal mix & go blenders. I take it to work occasionally and toss some yogurt and fruit with a little juice in it and mix it up in the break room. Fat free or light butter popcorn tends to be my friend many days. Also I have a secret stash of V8 juice which is only like 70 cals for a full size can and really fills the tummy nicely. Good luck on your new eating habit development. Enjoy eating all day :happy: