What is wrong with me???

Options
I had a salad for lunch today and I guess out of habit, I went into the cabinet to get some potato chips. BUT......when I put one in my mouth, I had no appetite for them. I closed up the bag and put them away. I don't think I have EVER had just one chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how it feels both good to turn them away and kinda weird too :tongue:

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I had a salad for lunch today and I guess out of habit, I went into the cabinet to get some potato chips. BUT......when I put one in my mouth, I had no appetite for them. I closed up the bag and put them away. I don't think I have EVER had just one chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    wish I could do that! I'm a teensy bit jealous of you.:wink:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Wow - I am in awe!! If one goes down - all it's friends MUST join it on the exciting trip :laugh:

Way to go:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I could do that............IF the chip was the size of my bedspread. :tongue:

Nice going! :wink:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! - this is the healthier you!!!
    My weakness is pastry@
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Good job... have never been a real chip eater... but I do like a lil bit of chip with my chip dip :laugh:
  • nikii14
    Options
    I must be having an "off" day considering I turned away barbecue chips!!!! But I would be thrilled if it continued. It would certainly help with my weight loss :wink:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I started buying the baked bbq chips in the individual size bags... they are more expensive, but its the only way I can keep from eating the whole bag!!! You definitely did good!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Wow, I'm a little jealous. I have a bag a chips in the kitchen that keep haunting me, I'm going to have to have my husband take them to work for lunch before I go eat the whole bag. I wish I could just eat one and not want anymore but it hasn't happen.
  • nurseredtx
    Options
    Thats awesome, I to am jelous........congrats
  • nikii14
    Options
    Well, as I said, this is very strange and NEVER happens to me. Im sure in the next few days I will post a thread saying...."See, I knew it was too good to be true." and that I have eaten not one or two chips, but the entire bag!! It's amazing (and sad) how much willpower and control we need to stay away from food.