What's your motivation to keep working out?

Options
124»

Replies

• keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Im more on and off with my diet. BUT- sometimes, things just TRIGGER. This summer, i am planning on spending all my weekends at cottages. I want to be in my bikini all day, every day. All my friends are fit and then theres me with the belly rolls with a beer in my hand. Im just sick of worrying about that stuff. So my motivation as of right now, is the cottage. We eat whatever we want, we drink , and we tan. So why not lose the weight now? I found an amazing Victoria Secret bikini that i want to reward myself (despite the prices!!) with if i can succeed. As of right now, thats all it takes for me. Im very stubborn. Its a NO PAIN, NO GAIN mentality.

Of course your not going to enjoy having to diet, watch what you eat, exercise, blahblahblah. But it needs to hurt. Keep working at it. Its very hard work, but the end results are so gratifying.

And in all honesty, its mid-march. Do you really want it to be July, and you starting your diet then, knowing that you could have started in March and by July you would of been amazingly fit? Or would you preffer to do it all now so by the time summer rolls around, you will have a nice body, you will have confidence, you'll be able to drink a few pina coladas and not have to worry about it? You do it now, and by the time summer is here, give yourself a break and finally enjoy yourself.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Being able to eat closer to how I would normally eat, since I eat back at least 1/4 of my exercise calories. It helps keep me motivated and not feel deprived!

I also weigh myself every day, so I think about stepping on the scale every morning and how quickly it could turn back in the other direction if I don't keep up on my dedication.

4452571.png