new

Options
Hi

I'm Deb. I had gastric bypass surgery 3 1/2 years ago. I have lost 152 lbs. However, I have now started to gain weight. I haven't exercised. I don't want to gain.:frown: I guess I'm passed the peak of my weight loss and now I need to actually kick more into gear with exercise and watching what foods I eat.

I think this is a good place to start.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Deb4given
    Options
    Hi

I'm Deb. I had gastric bypass surgery 3 1/2 years ago. I have lost 152 lbs. However, I have now started to gain weight. I haven't exercised. I don't want to gain.:frown: I guess I'm passed the peak of my weight loss and now I need to actually kick more into gear with exercise and watching what foods I eat.

I think this is a good place to start.:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb and Welcome:flowerforyou: Congratulations on your weight loss, this is a great site for what ever your needs are and plenty of support to help you along your way.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cindi
    Cindi Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi my name is Cindi, just trying to deal with getting older and body changes. Hoping this site will help me deal.
  • tljohn5
    tljohn5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there I'm new also-just started. Been on weight watchers for the last 10 weeks. Now I'm venturing out without the group. I want to stay on course and keep up the good work.:wink: