MFP spitfires cycling club week 5!!!!

Options
Hey everybody!

I hope everyone is having a great week. Looks like I new a new copy of excel as the product key from my original is completely MIA. Call me captain organized. Regardless of my inability to create a decent spreadsheet. This is still a great group and I want to keep it going while I get all my ducks in a row. so here is the plan on a temporary basis. Post your mile pledge on the thread and at the end of the week, on either sunday or monday go ahead and post to let us know how many miles you did compared to your pledge. I know it's a bit old fashioned but until I get my ducks in a row it's the best way to go. Sorry about the inconvenience guys! So I'll start it.
I'm gonna have to pledge 0 this week. I know.....I know how can I possibly pledge 0 miles. Well I'm on the road from today until friday night for work and sadly the bike cant come with me. Then I am down visiting family in mass all weekend and again the bike wont be with me. lol. I will however be in the hotel pool each and every night as I have learned that the area that needs the most work for my tri at the end of month is the swimming. Anyway, Lets have a good week guys and enjoy yourselves out there!

:drinker:

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Don't be sorry :tongue: I'm sure we all appreciate that you took the responsibility for posting our results and no apologies for a 0 mileage goal. It's great that you're swimming to get ready for your tri.
    I may be dropping my goal down in a few weeks in favor of changing up my workouts :happy:

Last week's goal - 125 miles
    Actual miles - 132

I pledge another 125...:happy:

exercise.png
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    my goal is 80 miles/week and last week i got 120 in. a VERY difficult 120. one of my rides was to Gumboot lake in northern california. 44 total miles, 4000 total feet of climb... 3000 feet of climb in 7 of those miles.
  • dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    I don't think I formally pledged last week, but I had 87 miles.

Either way, I am shooting for 100 miles a week. I have not reliably hit that level yet, but it continues to be my goal.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm pledging 20 miles again this week :happy:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm pledging 30 miles this week.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the club... and I'd like to pledge 90 miles this week...

~Leash :heart:
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm new to the club... and I'd like to pledge 90 miles this week...

Welcome!!!:drinker:

exercise.png
  • jthibodeau
    jthibodeau Posts: 10
    Options
    Last weeks goal 60
    actual 68

This weeks goal will only be 30 as I am going to be gone for five days
  • skywalker
    Options
    Where did everybody go???:huh:

exercise.png
  • skywalker
    Options
    I hear crickets......
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I'm new but still here.. although I already posted my miles! I didn't want you to feel alone though... lol :bigsmile:

• junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    I'm a slacker. :blushing:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're all out there pedalling away :happy:
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    I am going to pledge 1 mile this week.

:laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Maybe they're all out there pedalling away :happy:

I hope so. Only a handful of us have checked in. We started off strong, now we seem to be dwindling:frown:

exercise.png
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm new but still here.. although I already posted my miles! I didn't want you to feel alone though... lol :bigsmile:

Thanks, Leash :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:

exercise.png
  • prayerfulmom
    prayerfulmom Posts: 409
    Options
    I got in 100 cycling miles this week. Goal met.
    I also got in 3 swims and a run.

Off to the mountains this weekend. It ought to kick my but. I'm going to pledge 100 miles again.

Keep on peddling.
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm with JunkGypsy but bump it up to 2 miles...:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry I've been very busy, distracted, and non-goal oriented. However, I still have my job so that's good....right? Boo hoo no tour, but yoo hoo for Andy Schleck.

Let's get his group rolling again. I'll start at 6AM with a long 2 miles. :laugh:
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    BTW.. good job prayerful MOM. I think 100 in a week is doing very good. Keep it up!

Raymond
  • skywalker
    Options
    OK, I'm with JunkGypsy but bump it up to 2 miles...:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry I've been very busy, distracted, and non-goal oriented. However, I still have my job so that's good....right? Boo hoo no tour, but yoo hoo for Andy Schleck.

Let's get his group rolling again. I'll start at 6AM with a long 2 miles. :laugh:

Woohoo for both Schlecks!!! I'm going through Tour withdrawal. Next year promises more drama than this year, I think. Major team shake-ups... I have a feeling Big George won't be retiring after all... I wish he had his day in Yellow. 5 seconds!!!:grumble:

I'm pledging my usual 125.

exercise.png