Just started and very motivated!

Options
Hi All,

I just started yesterday, and I am feeling 100% better already - more energy, better mood, and lighter!

You are all so inspiring.

Over the past few months I have gained 20 lbs following a death in my family - not sure what happened there, but I felt that eating at night somehow made me feel "better"... anyway... I am now left with this body that I don't much care for!

I am following Tosca Reno's clean eating, counting calories with MFP, and preparing for a 5KM race, which I think will be a winning combination. You get A LOT of food when you are eating clean - I was surprised.

I wish everyone well on their journey!
Penelope
:)

Replies

• Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hi All,

I just started yesterday, and I am feeling 100% better already - more energy, better mood, and lighter!

You are all so inspiring.

Over the past few months I have gained 20 lbs following a death in my family - not sure what happened there, but I felt that eating at night somehow made me feel "better"... anyway... I am now left with this body that I don't much care for!

I am following Tosca Reno's clean eating, counting calories with MFP, and preparing for a 5KM race, which I think will be a winning combination. You get A LOT of food when you are eating clean - I was surprised.

I wish everyone well on their journey!
    Penelope
    :)
    feel free to add me if you like...