• foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    wine.

Hells yes! lol :)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    A good workout - punch a heavy bag - a good hard run... Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea. make a list of the things you are grateful for. You can't be grateful and crabby at the same time.

And my fave - a big pile of crab legs and melted butter!

Oh! I agree with sunshine! I work at home and when I get uptight I go sit outside for a couple minutes with my bare feet in the grass and just enjoy the sunshine. I have a 'happy light' for cloudy days.
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Growl like an animal at EVERYBODY.

LOL. I wish I could do this when I am cranky but I can't....so I listen to music.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You could look at that lovely ticker picture of you and your beau smooching, I'm sure that will make you feel a little better :)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    wine.

Hells yes! lol :)

Would love to buti amat wor and i gave up alcohol :cry:
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I may come off as a jerk but I can't believe you used the word crabby that many times in a sentence. Try using some synonyms next time. also you do realize this is the mfp message boards so alot of people are going to come in here thinking your talking about genital lice.......or was that your intent
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Just remember if you plan it and or think it about it before hand, that is called premeditated!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Once you realize why you feel a certain way, you are halfway to accepting the sensation and removing the emotion from it.
    It sounds easier than it is.
  • tiffylc37
    tiffylc37 Posts: 29
    Options
    I try to find healthier versions of what I am craving... sometimes when you are craving something you have to find little ways to give in or else it is easier to break later! I want a brownie so I look up healthy rec or I pick up some Vita Top Brownies, there are also chocolate Quakes. I want a burger, then I save my calories and you have have a extra lean one with either no bun or on those roll thins.... sometimes you have to treat yourself in a nice healthy way! Its all about making life changes anyways...
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Punch someone. The someone that made you crabby is always the best option.
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I go to the gym and go hard.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    wine.

^^^^^this
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    really thought this thread was going in another direction

*slowly backs out of thread*
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I may come off as a jerk but I can't believe you used the word crabby that many times in a sentence. Try using some synonyms next time. also you do realize this is the mfp message boards so alot of people are going to come in here thinking your talking about genital lice.......or was that your intent

Hey, she said 'cranky' too... 10 points, right?
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Go running (or walking) with very loud and fast music on.

*if only I listened to my own advice more often*
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    laugh at names of threads, especially when I enter them and they are so not what I was expecting, lol. :wink: :laugh:

No, seriously, I write. :bigsmile:
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options

I did not have my theasuraus handy when i wrote this as i am really CRABBY right now but you gave me a good laugh so that helped and to answer your ? about gential lice i did not even think about it but not that you mention it it must of peaked your interest LOL. But in all seriousness your post made me laugh so thanks
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You gave up alcohol?? No wonder you're feeling blue.
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    crabs? there's a cream for that.