Crabs

Options

Replies

• sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You gave up alcohol?? No wonder you're feeling blue.

figured the calories..yes i woulddrink that much where was worried about calories.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I workout/go for a walk. That helps calm me down and get out my aggression on that.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It seems I always have something I need to do, so I just move on with life and distract myself with more work.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this thread isn't about the first thing that popped into my head :laugh:
    My first thought was that someone mistyped 'carbs'. What were you thinking?
  • jennasuer
    jennasuer Posts: 19
    Options
    Take a nap. It helped me yesterday.
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Drink a glass of water. Or go for a walk.
  • mblanchard0625
    mblanchard0625 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What do you do when you are so crabby or cranky and the only thing that you think might make you feel better is food. HELP I do not want to eat but i am soo crabby at this very moment...Any thought to get my mind off being crabby :grumble:

Go to;
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oh, I know the feeling! I eat when I am feeling stressed or sad. But I have recently begun to take control of that. If you are HUNGRY then you should definitely have a healthy snack. But if you're really not hungry then try a big glass of water or a cup of tea and maybe a hot bath. If you're hungry you need food, but if you are eating out of stress, emotions, or boredom, then do something relaxing: hot bath, yoga/meditation, a long walk, talking to a friend or loved one etc. If you're eating out of boredom, then maybe try some new hobbies!
  • EmilyMarieMo
    EmilyMarieMo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Call me dyslexic but when I first read the title of this I thought it said "crabs" instead of "carbs" oh wait... it does!!!
  • josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater too!

Go for a walk, workout, punch something, chew some gum, go talk to a friend, watch a movie...

Sometimes those work, sometimes I just have to eat. Hope your day gets better!
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Go for a brisk walk outside in the sunshine....sun feels fabulous on your face and you will forget your troubles. :bigsmile:
    Except if you live in the Seattle area, like me. A sunny day this time of year is rare.
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    For a minute, I thought this was going to be one of those post, where all things are possible.

But to answer your question: WORKOUT! Best remedy for those days!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Take 5 deep breaths, get a piece of gum & a bottle of water and play a quick round of angry birds in the office bathroom...on silent ofcourse!!

Edit...maybe dont drink the water in the bathroom...lets separate those into different suggestions. :noway:
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I thought this post was going to be about something waaaaaaaaay disgustingly different. I am so glad it is not.

Me too!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    wine.

Wine always works for me.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I think you said you are at work so some of these great suggestions are not doable at the moment. Go get in your car (if you have one at work) at take a five minute drive. When you get back to work, make sure all your windows are rolled up and then SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!!!!!! Always works for me LOL
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Chocolate always makes me feel better! Try Fiber One 90 Calorie Fudge Brownies... taste just like the real thing!!!! I am eating one right now! :)
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    try to think of something funny...like this:

crabtapdancerh.jpg

not to make light of your troubles - just trying to make you laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    rub one out
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny margarita and all my grumpiness is gone! lol