I want to see your TATS!

Options

Replies

• lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    do not have anyone to take pic's of my tat.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    do not have anyone to take pic's of my tat.

Use a mirror
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Tree of Life on my foot. :)

24zyfpg.jpg

Did that tat on yoru foot hurt. I never had one but would love one on my foot.

Yes. It hurt. It was my first though. But I have heard from just about everyone who has more than one that foot tattoos are the most painful.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Is there an easy way to post pics that I have on my computer that doesn't involve using photo bucket?
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    sorry for double post
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    100_0966.jpg

100_0967.jpg

shea-tattoo.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Is there an easy way to post pics that I have on my computer that doesn't involve using photo bucket?

no you have to host them online somewhere (not necessarily on photobucket, but they have to be online somewhere)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    100_0966.jpg

100_0967.jpg

shea-tattoo.jpg

Change IMG to lowercase
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Bump to post from home later :smile:
    If you want to check them before that, they're in a folder on FB:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.152593403071.146636.645453071&type=3&l=a3ca509692
    I'll try to figure out how to post the actual pics here after I get home. :smile:
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    bump for later when I can post mine! =]
  • cmel6334
    cmel6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I totally read that wrong.

me too.... hopefully some of the girls read it wrong too and post pics.

This^^^
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Change IMG to lowercase

Thanks.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    S
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    1st - Vargas Girl 2004
    DSC02027-1.jpg

For Andy
    zoomed.jpg

Aqueous Transmission
    shirtless31612.jpg

imagecopy-2.jpg

There's more around the pinup now, wind, flowers, waves, but dont have a good image.

Sorry, but the pinup looks all dysmorphic and out of proportion. Her face is short, wide and squatty and her abdomen in wide and twisted. Not very feminine looking. Sorry.
  • joshuaaaa11
    Options
    Photo-0121.jpg

Photo-00014.jpg

Photo-00474.jpg

Photo-00512.jpg

Photo-00632.jpg

Photo-01133.jpg

Photo-00064.jpg

My favourite is the Cross and Roses. I designed it myself and means a lot to me.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My one and only.. so far.

80F1hl.jpg
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My first, and thus far only tat. It's a daily reminder that I need to have balance in my life. Cheers!

ink.jpg
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    n1169965083_150708_4069.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

On back of neck

IMAG0331.jpg
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's tats! Here are mine (sorry the pics aren't the best)

This is my first one and it's on the back of my left shoulder. I'm the oldest and have always been really close to my dad. I graduated the weekend I turned 18, and my parents who never fought or even disagreed officially separated that weekend too, and that was the last week we spent at the house my dad, uncles, and cousins built and that I grew up in. Not a fun time. Anyways, my dad and I went and both got our first tattoos that weekend. It's been about 5 years since I had it done, and whenever I go back for my next tattoo, I'm going to have the tattoo artist (I've gone and will always go to the same guy lol) touch up the color a bit and maybe add some more pink/ orange.
    Daddysgirl.jpg

I get a lot of people asking me why there's a cow on my ankle lol, but it's a Taurus bull. My best friend and I are both Tauruses and we went together when we were 19. Hers is a different symbol and not on her foot. We're not besties anymore lol, but we were super close for a long time.
    taurus.jpg

I gained 40+ pounds my last year of HS and the first year or so after I graduated, but I've always wanted a tat on my hip, so when I lost the weight I put on and was back to weighing what I did when I started HS I got this one. It just happened to be around my 21st birthday, so it was also my bday present from my dad. We went together, and he also got a star outline with the number 21 on his hand between his finger and thumb. None of my other siblings or my mom have or want tattoos, so it's pretty cool that this is something we both have in common.
    2stars.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell in the pic, but the outline of the stars look like they were done by a marker that is running out of ink, so it's not completely shaded. My goal is to lose a total or around 70 pounds, and once I reach that I'm thinking of adding 5 more stars up my side. I had originally wanted a pretty big piece, but then I chickened out and just had 2 stars lol.