Diet Pills! Anyone taking any?

Options

Replies

• GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I agree that most diet pills are a waste of money. EXCEPT for Alli. I used it with much success. If you use it along with your low fat and low calorie diet and exercise program, it can help give your weight loss a boost. HOWEVER, if you do not follow the instructions it can make you sick. If you follow their instructions, you will be fine. I never had any of their "side effects." It is not a miracle pill and it won't help you if you're just looking for a quick fix - but use it with proper diet and exercise and it helps!

(I don't use it anymore bc I am on Atkins now and this diet is too high in fat to use Alli.)
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone! I have a new amazing diet pill. It is called ACE. It works like Phentermine but it is all natural. It gives you smooth energy, puts all cravings to rest, and best of all you dont want to eat everything in sight. I have never felt so good on an all natural diet pill and seen the results that I am seeing. I have steadily been dropping weight and for the first time I feel like my goals can be accomplished. I am a distributor of this awesomeness. Text me if you have any questions at 801-830-5452.

You realize you can't promote or sell your products here right?? Might wanna read the terms of this website.

And I guarantee it's a load of junk and chemicals that does more harm that good.

Just because it's natural doesn' tmean it's good for you.
  • Shellyyy7928
    Shellyyy7928 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use Slimquick on and off. Not really for the weightless, but for the energy it gives me. I have sleeping problems but cannot take any type of sleep supplement because my daughter still doesn't sleep through the night every night. Not sure if it's aided my weightless but it helps me have the energy to workout.
  • Rosiered2
    Rosiered2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ::puts on a helmet & grabs the popcorn::

HAHAHA, I thought the same thing.........this ought to be fun!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    No diet pills for me, i've read some can negatively affect fertility and and I want 2 more kids!!!! Plus, just eating right and watching cals and carbs work for me.
  • kcoliver10
    kcoliver10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone! I have a new amazing diet pill. It is called ACE. It works like Phentermine but it is all natural. It gives you smooth energy, puts all cravings to rest, and best of all you dont want to eat everything in sight. I have never felt so good on an all natural diet pill and seen the results that I am seeing. I have steadily been dropping weight and for the first time I feel like my goals can be accomplished.
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I am taking NO pills, supplements, etc.

I figure this has to last me my whole life, and I can't take that stuff for my whole life as it is dangerous longterm.

Just using exercise as my "pill."
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    they help, but my doctor said you gain all the weight back.
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    i can be proud to say that i have never taken any diet pills or had surgery. i've lost 60 pounds. :)
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    None for me.I've cut back to 3 small meals per day and exercise.
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If diet pills worked, there would be no fat people. Plain and simple.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I used to take metabolife, metabolift, xenadrine, and whatever else they called it back then.....and honestly, it's a total gimmick, you gain the weight back fast, and in a lot of cases, cause damage to your organs (liver, kidneys, etc) as well as your metabolism in general....we're talking things that can't be repaired quickly. Any time you artificially speed up your metabolism, it comes back to haunt you by slowing down drastically. Years later after switching to a healthier diet and regular exercise, I was able to get my metabolism mostly back to normal. You're better off doing it the right way.
  • PeterSullivan93
    Options
    wait, why are we paying for way over priced "diet pills" i personally think thats dumb, just walk or exercise a few mins like half an hour a day and eat more fruit and vegetables and watch what you eat, I also drink green tea and matcha green tea(off ebay ~25 bucks for 500g)
    there's point in getting lured into buying these diet pills with god knows what in them, I think of it as cheating, like muscle building and steroids and all that crap, waste of money and what happens when you stop using them?

get your body naturally, no one used diet pills before 30 years ago, its funny that the come out around the same decade when as color tvs become popular and people started so sit on their *kitten* more.

eat healthy, fruits and vegetables, exercise a few times a week, bit of green tea doesn't hurt, thats all you need,
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A friend of myne took this medication. She lost the weight and gained the energy, but as soon as she stopped-the weight was back with a vengence and her that drug manufactured energy GONE. There are no shortcuts to getting healthy and staying healthy. The race is not to the swift but to the steady! ;-)
  • jahzbuttafly
    Options
    putting on helmet and grabbing 100 calorie popsecret :blushing:
  • jahzbuttafly
    Options
    If diet pills worked, there would be no fat people. Plain and simple.

^^^^Too true!!!
  • Kimc935
    Kimc935 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just want to say "don't do it" I did it whan I was young and my body got used to them and after awhile they didnt work. I wish I would have just learned to eat better and exersize more. I would be in better condition now if I had done that back then. Believe me I have tried every pill and every fad diet and none of them kept the weight off. They work for a while and thats it. Now I am going to a spinning class and I am taking up running. Have you seen runners? They are thin and lean.

Good luck
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I am on a Doctor regulated diet program called Phenpro. Its a mix of Phentermine and Prozac and it works. I started taking it on September 17th and I have lost 15.7 pounds thus far. It gives you energy while curbing your appitite. I eat less than my five year old now. If I push it I eat around 1200 calories, but most of the time I average around 1000. You have to exercise thought. Cutting calories alone will not do it. I walk everyday for a minimum of thrity minutes but most often I walk a lot longer. Its not something you can take forever. You have to learn how to lead a healthy lifestyle while on it. It is a prescription, though not super exspensive. I have heard that Alli works too. That maybe suitable for long periods of time.

Hope it helps.:flowerforyou:
    And eating less than a five year old is healthy HOW??? Oh, and I heard that Alli makes you poop in your pants too....Have to try that one day....
  • Kimc935
    Options
    Ha ha... no kidding, and someone would be really rich..
  • Kimc935
    Options
    Yep.. True about Ali.. Tried that one to.. your right.