30 day shred before & after

Options
rower75
rower75 Posts: 90 Member
I know it is always better to have pictures for this, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do that. I have to say that I was truly skeptical when I started this workout. But my stats don't lie:

Weight starting 143.8; ending 140.2; diff 3.6
Chest starting 37.75 ending 36.5 diff 1.25”
Waist starting 33; ending 32.5; diff .5
Hips starting 40; ending 38.5; diff 1.5
Thigh (R) starting 23.75; ending 23.5; diff .25
Thigh (L) starting 24; ending 23.5; diff .5

Overall lost 3.6 lbs. and 4 inches

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Congrats!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yes, congratulations! What did you do for such a wonderful change? Classes? Running?
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I wish I had measured before I started my exercising and training in the end of December. I lost 3lbs on 30 Day Shred but I wasn't eating so well yet. I was a bit disappointed to be honest. The exercises are great though and I definitely feel stronger now.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    She did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Very nice indeed!!! Its always good to have a guide to go by when attempting any new exercise. I plan to start this DVD tomorrow and it was nice to see your progress posted. I too will take my measurements and weigh in, and lets hope for a good change like you had.

CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day Shred last night. And so far day one I liked it. I should take measurements to see if I have positive results!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I wish I had measured before I started my exercising and training in the end of December. I lost 3lbs on 30 Day Shred but I wasn't eating so well yet. I was a bit disappointed to be honest. The exercises are great though and I definitely feel stronger now.

I didn't lose much weight either, but my measurements were down pretty good. I'm sure you did better than you think!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Now your thighs are the same size :D lol but regardless your effort paid off! :)
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day Shred last night. And so far day one I liked it. I should take measurements to see if I have positive results!

Take measurements and take pictures! You'll be glad you did :)
  • rower75
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30-day shred dvd....almost every night. She's a killer.
  • rower75
    Options
    Yes, my thighs are now the same size. I have always been able to tell that my left was bigger...WEIRD!
  • ctj101502
    ctj101502 Posts: 18
    Options
    I got really bored w/ 30ds, I bought ripped in 30 the newer version of the program and am loving it. THough I did 30ds for about 3 months, hence the boredom
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!