• maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You made me turn my computer on to read this!!! REALLY...lol

Oooops... I've angered the kitty...
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Because wasps are innately evil and know where to go to be the MOST trouble.

Guess you will just have to use a pot from the kitchen. Do it the old way . . .
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Magazine...any ol magazine and take a swing at it.
  • maf66
    Options
    Because wasps are innately evil and know where to go to be the MOST trouble.

Guess you will just have to use a pot from the kitchen. Do it the old way . . .

Oh sure. But how do I shower then? Huh?
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Punch it in the face. Problem solved.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    If you angle yourself just right, you can pee on it... That will fix both the needing to use the potty, and killing the wasp!

No need to thank me, I'm a problem solver.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I had a hornet in my bedroom and slept on the couch for a few days xD My roomie killed it, and I slept on the couch one more night just in case:sick:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    it reminds me of the scene in the mini series for the shining, when the dad bring in the wasps nest and says all the wasps are out of it, but then in the night, the wasps come back and sting the kid over and over...

i have a phobia of anything that flies and stings, so i would run screaming from the house and go to a gas station to pee... or really, i'd probably pee myself...
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    In reading this profound topic, it has helped me to stay away from snacking while pondering the reason why there is a wasp in your bathroom. Just smack the c*rap out of it with a paper or magazine (as suggested above) and kill the sucker!! I really don't think "da family" will come after you because you killed it!!
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    If you angle yourself just right, you can pee on it... That will fix both the needing to use the potty, and killing the wasp!

I'm having trouble picturing how that'd work...but it's fun to imagine.
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    "There are 4,000 kinds of wasps in the United States. Typically, Wasps are most active during the day and usually return to their nests at dusk. Most wasps live less than one year and some only live for a few months. Queens sometimes live for several years"

Just wait till dark to go pee...can you wait 2 1/2 more hours?

If not it will die in a year!
  • maf66
    Options
    In reading this profound topic, it has helped me to stay away from snacking while pondering the reason why there is a wasp in your bathroom.

I'm helpful like that. You're welcome :wink:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    They freaking hurt when they sting!

Don't use the bathroom! It may sting you some place uncomfortable like... yikes!
  • maf66
    Options

I'm having trouble picturing how that'd work...but it's fun to imagine.

Uh huh. Me too.... Sounds more like she wants me to build a flying pee machine...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Scientists say that the best way to deal with wasps in your bathroom when you need to use it is to just wet yourself. Apparently they are G*d's creatures too and are entitled to privacy. It's tough love for you I'm afraid Maf

ACE Pet Detective
    Internet nerd
    15 Years experience of giving out Mickey Mouse advice
    Troll
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    cool story bro

UtXnl.jpg

improving your skills are

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0mnUkvGF9mZ7dFLNYHzqfxAHIbWuzF5X4VelgfqMbPZH0e3cRj9C4G682wg
  • maf66
    Options
    If not it will die in a year!

I need to rethink this whole kitty thing... Kitty not so smart!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    improving your skills are

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0mnUkvGF9mZ7dFLNYHzqfxAHIbWuzF5X4VelgfqMbPZH0e3cRj9C4G682wg

For reals???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4u8R50z2pKzcdB7ITF1dl-zbyAZinkoEkgiKSmrKZMXq59EGVrg
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    those WASPs really like to feel like they can do anything they want. don't worry - they go to church on sunday, so s/he should leave in a few days.
  • maf66
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4u8R50z2pKzcdB7ITF1dl-zbyAZinkoEkgiKSmrKZMXq59EGVrg

Here's a tissue, Laura :flowerforyou: