30 Day Shred: DONE!

Options
I finished the 30 day Shred this past weekend and am now starting Ripped In 30.
I only missed ONE day in the entire 30 days, I was so proud of myself!

My results are posted on my blog which I'll link here:

http://shreddinwithsam.blogspot.com/2012/03/thirty-day-shred-challengeconquered.html

I also blogged about my entire journay!

WOOOHOOO!!!

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success... I now follow your blog.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow your results are fantastic!!!

I'm starting it tomorrow....can I ask you how you decided when it was time to progress from Level 1 to Level 2 to Level 3??
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can really see the change in the side by side shots. Good for you!
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Congrats! You look great, I can definitely see the changes.
  • angng
    angng Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm doing this too. I can't decide when to progress either. . .some parts are so easy for me on level one, but others (mostly the lifts with your palms down while you do lunges. . .I forget what they're called) aren't getting any easier for me. And I still do "girl" pushups. I'm thinking of tethering back and forth between levels 1 and 2 until I can do proper pushups.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm doing this too. I can't decide when to progress either. . .some parts are so easy for me on level one, but others (mostly the lifts with your palms down while you do lunges. . .I forget what they're called) aren't getting any easier for me. And I still do "girl" pushups. I'm thinking of tethering back and forth between levels 1 and 2 until I can do proper pushups.

Yeh see thats what I feel would be my problem, I lack in upper body strength :( And would like to improve it
  • tina_fay
    tina_fay Posts: 30
    Options
    Congrats! Missing only 1 day is incredible dedication! I'm almost done with week 2 of Ripped in 30 and I've lost 7lbs and about 10" total. I'm really enjoying the pain...as long as I get these results!! This is the first DVD I've done that has truly made me sweat like crazy, yet I've been able to do all the moves, even if it is the modified version. I think you will enjoy RI 30 a lot. Good luck :)
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think I will finally start it. I need to go get some weights first. I have everything else
  • AJR2000
    AJR2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You can def. see a difference!

Side note to those of you who are confused on when to progress to the next level... the program recommends every 10 days. So level 1 - 10 days level 2 - 10 days level 3 - 10 days. If you feel a level is too hard stick with it until you feel comfortable or if you feel the level isn't as challenging then level up. Good luck to everyone!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Looks great!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the blog story and WOW! look at those pics! You can really see a difference :) Keep up the great work! :)
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    OMG - Amazing! Truly amazing. I've never heard of Shred, but would like more info!
  • rower75
    rower75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am thinking I should tether back and forth between level 1 and level 2. These are good workouts and I'm thinking if you move back and forth, you body won't get used to doing the same thing all the time. This is the best workout I have ever done from a DVD. :smile:
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Results! Go Girl...
  • traceyjolli
    Options
    Well done you look fab xx enjoy the ripped!!

I am currently on day 5 level 2. I waited the 10 days to move up, even though I still cannot do push ups! I would move up after ten days if I were you, the exercises are different and will work different muscles and therefore tone you up quicker.

Good luck everyone x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!