Losing your boobs

Options
I have small breasts, always have since breast feeding my daughter, I'm lucky to fill an A cup, my weight is mainly around the bottom and thighs but I find that the first place weight loss occurs is my top half, this makes my bottom half look bigger and quite frankly I don't want to lose what boobs I have. Any tips and advice to maintain some weight up top, or to lose it from the bottom first?

Thank you

Replies

• amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Sorry, nothing you can do to choose where the weight comes from unfortunately.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of is working out your chest and upper body. You may still lose your boobs but you'll have nice pecs. :flowerforyou:
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Nothing you can do. Your boobs are made up mostly of fat, so it will happen. Mine definitely got smaller. Yeah do chest presses. I do them, not that it makes my chest bigger really though.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im kinda in your same boat, although with me im heavier from the waist up. most of the fat being my stomach and arms and the first part i lose is my legs and butt. really frustrates me because i dont have alot of fat there! oh and im a barely b cup. Im just hoping if i lose anymore legs/butt/boobs that its minimal because i have alot of stomach and arm fat that really needs to go!
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I wish! My back is getting smaller but no change from my bad girls! :)
  • Motivatedforchange
    Options
    Drink lot's of soy milk.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Nope. We are S.O.L. unfortunately. Just join the itty bitty titty committee with the rest of us :(

I'm also an A, 30" waist, and 42" hips. Yup, first place the weight comes off.....BOOBS
  • a11wright
    Options
    Oh bloody hell, seems that if that is the way it goes it is the way it goes.... best do some chest exercises instead! Thanks for the replies :0)
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Drink lot's of soy milk.

Are you being serious?? If you are, I'm willing to try it. Anything really to increase my boob size short of surgery.

OP, I sympathize!!
  • kathyrpa
    kathyrpa Posts: 26
    Options
    my 36C gone!!!! might as well wear a training bra like I did when I was hmmmmm 11 years old... yikes.. LOLOLOL

so sad! lol
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I wish. I had massive knockers before I got pregnant. Breastfeeding and losing 4stone = saaaaag. It sucks but I try not to let it get to me. If there was a magic boob solution I'd be on it like a car bonnet but unfortunately I'd rather be fitter, healthier, and slimmer with smaller boobs, than the 18stone big boobed person I was before.
  • Emagali74
    Emagali74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I wish. I had massive knockers before I got pregnant. Breastfeeding and losing 4stone = saaaaag. It sucks but I try not to let it get to me. If there was a magic boob solution I'd be on it like a car bonnet but unfortunately I'd rather be fitter, healthier, and slimmer with smaller boobs, than the 18stone big boobed person I was before.

Ive lost 5 stone and my boobs have got noticeably smaller ... :0( I really miss my old boobs-now Gossard are makeing a fortune out of me because the only bras I wear anymore are Wonderbras !!! lol

If I could afford it I would have surgery, no question..... but like this poster said, I would rather look how I look now with small boobs than have my bigger boobs and my bigger *kitten*/belly/thighs/arms etc etc ........ thats the price we pay I suppose.....
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    It seems like the weight comes off your smallest area in general first.
    Maybe its because the heavier areas have denser fat deposits so its harder to shift,
    I am bigger in the belly and upper body and smaller in the butt and legs and yep I'm noticing the butt and legs are getting even smaller before the rest of me
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I took off 30 lbs about 2 years ago, and lost very little off my boobs. I was flat chested until I got pregnant (25 yrs old) and went from 34B to 40 DD almost overnight! Still wearing 40 D or DD (depending on the brand) and when I take my weight off this time, I'm getting a breast reduction. No implants, just taking the girls down as small as my Dr will go. Hoping for a B cup again.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've always had big boobs, for my frame. Now I'm down to a C cup, and it's not sitting very well with me. My big boobs are part of me!! I won't feel like 'me' without them.

I have another 15lbs to go to goal so I'm just hoping they stay a C. I lose from my face and limbs first, then *kitten* and thighs, then boobs and belly.

My belly is still big :(
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    some science studies suggest that fat deposits are controlled by hormones
    including:
    belly - cortisol
    back/sides/ belly - insulin and insulin resistance
    but and thighs - oestrogen (sorry ladies )
    so you can look at trying to reduce oestrogen ( as modern lifestyle is thought to cause excess)

biosignature modulation is one weight loss method that is based on this but I have not done any research into the validity of their science

again I have not yet researched this or found the studies quoted so I am not commenting on the validity of the science:

Fat accumulation on the buttocks and thighs reflects raised levels of oestrogen (both self-made and environmental) along with possible poor oestrogen metabolism according to the BioSignature system. Research from Denmark has shown that fat cells of both men and women contain oestrogen receptors, with men having more receptors on fat underneath the skin and women having more receptors on fat around the organs as well as fat beneath the skin. Women have also been shown to have a higher number of fat cells on the buttocks and thighs and have higher enzyme activity causing the absorption of fat from the general circulation in this area. Research studies have also shown that leg fat, such as that on the buttocks and thighs, increased in response to oestrogen hormone treatment. Other research conducted on drugs that suppressed the body’s oestrogen production showed significant increases of trunk but not leg fat. Oestrogen administered by a drip also demonstrated that the breakdown of fat decreased in fat underneath the skin, particularly on the thighs. These studies support the suggested role played by oestrogen in fat accumulation on the buttocks and thighs.

Fat reduction for oestrogen type

Supporting oestrogen metabolism and elimination helps reduce fat accumulation. Studies have shown that sulphurophane and indoles found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage help to regulate liver enzymes that metabolise oestrogen. Other nutrients that are beneficial to oestrogen metabolism are phytoestrogens found in soy products and flax seeds. Oestrogens are also metabolised by the process of methylation in the liver so consuming foods rich in methyl donors such as B12, B6 and folic acid may also be useful.
  • tanya_613
    tanya_613 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wish I could loose some boobs!!!! :sad:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of is working out your chest and upper body. You may still lose your boobs but you'll have nice pecs. :flowerforyou:
    This is false.

You will just have muscle. As others have stated, you will lose.

Invest in implants.
  • Whatamilike
    Options
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    big boobs my whole life 38c -36 d now.....just took my measurements and 40B??? wth? that's ok though i don't use them for anything anyway! :bigsmile: