WHY is there a...

Options
124»

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I tend to miss while trying to exterminate insects, so use a LARGE plastic cup and a stiff piece of cardboard to trap and remove winged agents of doom from my house.
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    If there is a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant in your bathroom, you should just kindly ask them to leave, there's no reason to get all prejudice about it.

I agree, but sometimes those WASPS ( at least in the class studies notion) can be rude and entitled. If it does not leave kindly then you could always say you are Catholic, that usually makes them leave you alone.
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    If there is a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant in your bathroom, you should just kindly ask them to leave, there's no reason to get all prejudice about it.

I agree, but sometimes those WASPS ( at least in the class studies notion) can be rude and entitled. If it does not leave kindly then you could always say you are Catholic, that usually makes them leave you alone.

I find saying your a jehovah witness makes them run!
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have a pest control license if you were being serious I can tell you how to kill it.....:yawn:
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have a pest control license if you were being serious I can tell you how to kill it.....:yawn:

On one level I actually was serious. There was actually a wasp in my bathroom. Sadly, I have no idea where it is now and I would love to hear what you have to say!