im new!!!!!

Options
hi my name is lucy. i just signed on three days ago because of my job, body shapes medical. i have to tell you i have never counted calories or calculated my exercise or anything of that sort. i have never been so intreged nor interested in what i am putting in my body. i grew up in a healthy eating family but......i dont live by the book if you know what i mean. starting to work at body shapes medical has allowed me to put myself in check and realize where i want to tone up shape down but over all be healthy.(you all should look into it) i hope to embrace accountabilty within this website. im not on anything like facebook or anything just my fitness pal. and i have to tell you.....super excited! let me start, my weakness is not sweets, bread, nor chips, its wine! awwww i love to cook and have a glass of red or white. help me help me i need to cut calories on that. for the record i do not have a prob its a glass a night or a few glasses every other. other than that im pretty easy to please. so i look forward to indulging on other things such as support.
god bless

Replies

• robk1982
    robk1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi im kinda new to this just trying to get inspiration whats your goal