Looking for INSANITY friends!! Who is with me??

Options

Replies

• RestartThisRight
    Options
    I finished day 4 today :)
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    Just finnished day 3 of week two!! Its amazing how physically you begin to feel results after a week. Unfornately my scale and my mirror have not been as kind to me though. Lol! But Im lovin every minute of it. I didnt know what to do with myself on that one day off we get!!

*sigh* this is how I'm feeling too! The scale isn't budging at all. I was getting discourage but I figured I didn't gain this weight in 2 wks so I know dam well I'm not going to lose it in 2wks :laugh:
  • mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 and just finished day 9 today! Let's do this. I am also Amanda:) I already notice a huge difference in how I look and feel.
  • robk1982
    robk1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i have been on and off but am now back and ready for what life throws at me could do with some mfp though lol
  • bmbush30
    bmbush30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and I'm feeling the pain.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Very true!!
  • mmarin81
    Options
    Just finnished day 3 of week two!! Its amazing how physically you begin to feel results after a week. Unfornately my scale and my mirror have not been as kind to me though. Lol! But Im lovin every minute of it. I didnt know what to do with myself on that one day off we get!!

*sigh* this is how I'm feeling too! The scale isn't budging at all. I was getting discourage but I figured I didn't gain this weight in 2 wks so I know dam well I'm not going to lose it in 2wks :laugh:

Very true!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I saw rhe informarcial and it looks to scary, I am giving you a shout out (Teaneck N.J.)
  • cocobrum
    cocobrum Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm on day 15 and my muscles are really sore but I love it :) I'm not loosing any weight yet but I feel the inches coming off. I think month 2 is when most folks see results. Hoping for the best!!
  • NekaLee
    Options
    I would love to be Insanity accountability friends on here!!! I'm wk3 day 2. I had to take a week off because my body wasn't able to do the dvd to my full potential. The more I tried to push myself the more my body wasn't moving(like a puppy on a leash, lol) My frd suggested I take a week off and I feel good now. I'm having trouble eating my calories though. Are any of you having that problem too?
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I will be starting a P90X/Insanity hybrid soon, does that count?
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with week 4 and I love it! :)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I did it last year (borrowed my cousin's DVDs), and just finally got a set of my own! I'm starting it all over again on Monday!! I sure do love me some Shaun T :love: I'll dig deep for him any day!! lol
  • mmarin81
    Options
    I would love to be Insanity accountability friends on here!!! I'm wk3 day 2. I had to take a week off because my body wasn't able to do the dvd to my full potential. The more I tried to push myself the more my body wasn't moving(like a puppy on a leash, lol) My frd suggested I take a week off and I feel good now. I'm having trouble eating my calories though. Are any of you having that problem too?

Im eating all day long and always seem to be about 700 to 800 calories off my total.
  • megs2003
    megs2003 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm on week 2. Feel free to add me.
  • NekaLee
    Options

Im eating all day long and always seem to be about 700 to 800 calories off my total.

SMH, I don't know what to do. I don't want to go into starvation mode and have my hard work be for nothing :grumble: My problem is I'm not always hungry and after the workout. I force myself to drink my Jay Robb's protein shake in fear that I'll lose muscle. Esp because I have enough fat to lose. :laugh:
  • Katy285
    Katy285 Posts: 18
    Options
    You can add me! I dont do it everyday since I go out to run, but when I dont go out, I work out to insanity.
  • mmarin81
    Options

SMH, I don't know what to do. I don't want to go into starvation mode and have my hard work be for nothing :grumble: My problem is I'm not always hungry and after the workout. I force myself to drink my Jay Robb's protein shake in fear that I'll lose muscle. Esp because I have enough fat to lose. :laugh:

Thats what I have been worrying about. Kinda stinks. If you eat too much you gain, and if you dont eat enough you dont lose! :mad:
  • Katy285
    Katy285 Posts: 18
    Options
    But with everyone's comments, I am actually motivated to do it everyday so I can see some results :)
  • NekaLee
    Options
    MMarin, if I find the answer, I will defin share it with you. My frd keeps telling me to add my protein to get the calories but it's difficult when you're not hungry.