My double NSV day...woot

Options
snlperdue93
snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
I have not had many NSV days yet but today I had two.

This morning while working out I had to make my HRM chest band smaller by quite a bit (probably 1.5") and during the workout my running shorts started to slide down my hips! I was super excited because they were already cinched as tight as they could be and were still falling down.

Then this evening after a long and stressful day of studying for finals, I changed into a relaxing pair of Yoga pants and a short t-shirt that I have not been able to wear since I bought it. My husband just got home from work about 10 minutes ago and he was staring at me. I couldn't figure out why and figured I had food in my teeth or something. So I asked him why he was staring at me and he just went "Mmmm, you are looking really good. I can really tell that you are slimming down and wow, your waist and butt look amazing in those tight pants" He then proceeded to tell me we had to go shopping and get me some tighter clothes so I could show off my new body. I couldn't believe it. I mean he always tells me how pretty I am, but he was looking at me like I was his favorite piece of candy and he was ready to just gobble me up.

So, I have had an amazing day today!

Replies

• melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great progress! Sometimes I feel the NSV are better than the actual number.
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic NSV! Congrats. The compliments I get from my husband are by far my favorite ones. Enjoy your lovely new figure and your yoga pants! Well done!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so incredible...talk about motivating!!!!!!
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    Great NSV ....

After reading your post I also learned something new today ... How much a husbands opinion matters. I will keep that in mind
  • nemsmom
    nemsmom Posts: 48
    Options
    Congrats! Those are amazing NSVs! I love it when my hubby notices differences in my weight and figure!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congrats!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being too small for everything! Comments like that are what really keep a girl going aren't they? Your husband sounds like a keeper, for sure. Like I said about mine - "I could have done it without him, but it's much more fun doing it with him!" :wink:
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen a few weeks back with my hubbi I can't wait for the next shopping trip I give it another 10 pounds :)
  • erineddy81
    erineddy81 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love this post!! I absolutely love when i have to get new workout/running pants due to them sliding down :) And Im so jealous of all the girls with supportive hubbies who actually notice them :) sounds like ya got a good one girl!!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! When you actually notice a big difference like that, it's bliss! I remember the first time I was able to slide into jeans 2 full sizes smaller, I was sooo shocked and in disbelief, same kinda feeling. So happy for you!!
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    Great NSV ....

After reading your post I also learned something new today ... How much a husbands opinion matters. I will keep that in mind

Yes, a husbands opinion really does matter. My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years and even though he always told me I was beautiful when I was heavier, it is amazing how great it feels when he notices the weight coming off. It really motivates me to keep going and work even harder.

Thanks to everyone. Yesterday was a great day and I am very lucky to have my husband. We have a great relationship and he is my best friend.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!! Congrats!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I read it with a huge smile on my face because I know how good it feels when my hubby stares at me like that.
    It's a confidence boost and helps to push me forward.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    That's so awesome! I read it with a huge smile on my face because I know how good it feels when my hubby stares at me like that.
    It's a confidence boost and helps to push me forward.

I agree 100% Gotta love the hubby confidence boosts :-)
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    Great NSV ....

Yes, a husbands opinion really does matter. My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years and even though he always told me I was beautiful when I was heavier, it is amazing how great it feels when he notices the weight coming off. It really motivates me to keep going and work even harder.

Thanks to everyone. Yesterday was a great day and I am very lucky to have my husband. We have a great relationship and he is my best friend.
    26 years and going!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Great NSV ....

26 years and going!!

35 years in July!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Congrats!
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    That is awesome. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear this!! It is a very wonderful NSV for you when your loved one can't keep his eyes off you, it always makes you feel that all of this is worth it. You are doing amazing and I hope you have many more NSVs like these!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!